Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Last I heard regarding Bill through another forum is that

He was apparently spotted in Fiji where Paradise filming is underway.

Taite was tagged in one of his Instagram posts as being in Sydney today. Not sure if that means anything.

Is anyone in the whole of Australia buying that Bill is even remotely in the running? It's totally a 2 horse race.

I don't know. He's totally a player, but if Ali is too and she's just going for a bit of extra publicity before she plays the heartbreak card and signs up for Love Island, Bill is as good a choice as any.

On HYBPA she was gushing about Todd's "gushing" though, if that means anything.

I don't know. He's totally a player, but if Ali is too and she's just going for a bit of extra publicity before she plays the heartbreak card and signs up for Love Island, Bill is as good a choice as any.

On HYBPA she was gushing about Todd's "gushing" though, if that means anything.
Well if you believe that she is genuinely there for love then picking Bill is a bad move. But if she is on the show for the publicity then sure Bill would be an okay choice. I can't see him closing his business to move to Adelaide. Plus the crazy ex girlfriend is very possessive and doesn't want to share him. I would expect that she would actively try and break them up if Bill was the final choice.

Back