Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Watched the ep - I agree with all of you.

One thing that struck me is when her and Taite were making out she was blabbering on about their "connection" and that she knows he loves her etc. - and this is not throwing shade at Taite - but their "connection" is entirely physical. She's mistaking physical attraction for love. Dan (or Daniel or Danny or whatever his name is) could have been a perfect match for her but she can't see through her lust for some of these guys.

You might have just hit the nail on the head with that thought. It would explain how she is able to fall in love so quickly and so often.

Why do they keep doing this shit? While I'm sure they didn't completely edit out Daniel's sparkling personality (ie. he probably is a bit dull), it seems they certainly misrepresented him. I smelled something wrong with that Todd interruption but I wouldn't have expected bits were pasted in from another episode.
Yeah, it's not like they stretched or exaggerated the truth a little bit. They totally made it up out of thin air.

Ali just needs to calm down and take things slow for once. I don't know that she has learned any lessons from her past and I don't think that this show is good for her because being in love with someone you have only gone on a few dates with is fast and not how things usually work. You are probably still only infatuated with them at that stage and not in love. Rushing into marriage and babies is not great for a relationship either. I feel like she doesn't really care exactly who the guy is as long as he can say yes to what she wants and her timeline of things.

...when my Fiance dumped me after playing up behind my back with my best friend that I treated as a Brother all of those many years ago I was in a bad place for a while and was never looking for 'Love' anymore because I was totally heart-broken... they had been doing it for quite a few months behind my back and I was totally gutted... I was not seeking 'Love' in any way whatsoever... but then 'Love' found me with my now sweet darling wife that I've been with for 42 years now Affable my friend... never say never... I'm now glad that it happened to me because I now have my true soul mate... sadly Ali is 'chasing' 'Love'... she sounds so desperate to be honest... she doesn't need a TV 'Reality' show to find true love... it will occur naturally... silly girl... she's probably 100% genuine in wanting to get married but looking so desperate on a National TV show is not helping her cause methinks!...

...as I said above FatPants... back then when it happened to me all of those many years ago it made me think that I would never find true love again which was a natural fear at the time as you are saying but my sweet darling wife was my saviour and 'rescued' my feelings again thank god... so I guess that having them two run off into the sunset together and having kids together was a case of me dodging a bullet big time eh?... lol!... man I was lucky!... so as they say... 'Love finds a way in the end' so there's hope for all of us I guess Affable?... lol!... cheers.

42 years? Wow that is impressive! I'm glad you found your soulmate and dodged a bullet also.
I think Ali being desperate (and also being on the show) is probably going to mean she chooses the wrong person unfortunately. I don't think rushing things as big as marriage and kids is ever a good idea. Maybe her lesson as well as taking things slow, should be don't go on reality television to find love?

...my sweet darling wife and I went and saw 'Bohemian Rhapsody' on Tuesday... one of the most amazing movies that we've seen for quite a while... what a great movie... loved it!... cheers.

Back