Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Ali just said that she has never felt that she would never find love..

I think about it quite often.

...when my Fiance dumped me after playing up behind my back with my best friend that I treated as a Brother all of those many years ago I was in a bad place for a while and was never looking for 'Love' anymore because I was totally heart-broken... they had been doing it for quite a few months behind my back and I was totally gutted... I was not seeking 'Love' in any way whatsoever... but then 'Love' found me with my now sweet darling wife that I've been with for 42 years now Affable my friend... never say never... I'm now glad that it happened to me because I now have my true soul mate... sadly Ali is 'chasing' 'Love'... she sounds so desperate to be honest... she doesn't need a TV 'Reality' show to find true love... it will occur naturally... silly girl... she's probably 100% genuine in wanting to get married but looking so desperate on a National TV show is not helping her cause methinks!...

Being worried that you are not going to find love is a normal fear.

...as I said above FatPants... back then when it happened to me all of those many years ago it made me think that I would never find true love again which was a natural fear at the time as you are saying but my sweet darling wife was my saviour and 'rescued' my feelings again thank god... so I guess that having them two run off into the sunset together and having kids together was a case of me dodging a bullet big time eh?... lol!... man I was lucky!... so as they say... 'Love finds a way in the end' so there's hope for all of us I guess Affable?... lol!... cheers.

Well its a good point. In the real world, as much as I like living in Adelaide, I am realistic enough to say if you think you can just move and find a job, its not as easy in Adelaide, depending on what you do. There has been a lot of manufacturing closing down here, so some tradies do struggle to find work. I can't imagine a bank manager can just dictate a transfer either... they need to wait for a vacancy to come up. Todd and Charlie's jobs are the ones most likely to be able to transfer to Adelaide.

Watched the ep - I agree with all of you.

One thing that struck me is when her and Taite were making out she was blabbering on about their "connection" and that she knows he loves her etc. - and this is not throwing shade at Taite - but their "connection" is entirely physical. She's mistaking physical attraction for love. Dan (or Daniel or Danny or whatever his name is) could have been a perfect match for her but she can't see through her lust for some of these guys.

As per all the rest of you, I found Taite's feelings normal. I was especially uncomfortable when she had issues with Taite being concerned he was "not enough" for the other person in the relationship. If she "loved" Taite, she would have told him that isn't true etc. but it was all about her.

Also, does anyone know what Ali's job is?
Why can she not move away from Adelaide?
Isn't it usually a plan to compromise on this show as opposed to "you must live in Adelaide"?

Watched the ep - I agree with all of you.

One thing that struck me is when her and Taite were making out she was blabbering on about their "connection" and that she knows he loves her etc. - and this is not throwing shade at Taite - but their "connection" is entirely physical. She's mistaking physical attraction for love. Dan (or Daniel or Danny or whatever his name is) could have been a perfect match for her but she can't see through her lust for some of these guys.

As per all the rest of you, I found Taite's feelings normal. I was especially uncomfortable when she had issues with Taite being concerned he was "not enough" for the other person in the relationship. If she "loved" Taite, she would have told him that isn't true etc. but it was all about her.

Also, does anyone know what Ali's job is?
Why can she not move away from Adelaide?
Isn't it usually a plan to compromise on this show as opposed to "you must live in Adelaide"?

I think I read somewhere that she is an Advertising Executive for Mix 102.3. I think she would be able to move but she is very greedy. Prefers to be around her family and friends and wants the guy to sacrifice theirs.

She seems very conceited to me. Only cares about herself and none of the guys on the show. Hoping that she ends up alone after this season and they give us the season of The Bachelor that we all deserve with Taite as the lead.

I think I read somewhere that Charlie has a child. if that is true he is't going to be relocating to another state if the child lives in the state he is in now, and he is a part of the kid's life.

I wonder what Daniel was going to tell Ali before Todd interrupted the date. That surely had to be producer interference, the timing was too perfect. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a producer prodding Todd to "go... NOW!".
But was Daniel going to embarrass himself by telling Ali he loved her, or the opposite, that he doesn't really even know her?

I also agree with the consensus here that Taite is a nice guy who should NOT be made to feel at fault for having perfectly normal reservations about relationships and his own self-confidence. Ali should be more nurturing and less demanding.

So it seems Todd cutting off Daniel's conversation with Ali was totally manufactured by production

https://www.mamamia.com.au/daniel-bachelorette-ali/

Why do they keep doing this shit? While I'm sure they didn't completely edit out Daniel's sparkling personality (ie. he probably is a bit dull), it seems they certainly misrepresented him. I smelled something wrong with that Todd interruption but I wouldn't have expected bits were pasted in from another episode.

Back