Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

This made me laugh.
So (from your point of view), if there is nothing else but The Block and something terrible on 7 on at the same time, you'll be watching The Bachelorette?

...well... basically... yes Meglos lol!... I decided to give the Bach franchise the flick because I always get so pissed off with the morons and bullies within the show and I get to the stage where I don't like the show anymore... so I've decided to wean myself from the Bach teat on a permanent basis... starting with this season with Ali... I cannot take to the girl at all so I'd just be bagging her all of the time endlessly and would probably annoy more people as the show goes along so yes... that's why... but!... as you have noticed... if there are even shittier shows than Ali's season then I will pop in just for the fun of it and the 'Live' chat because you guys are just such great people to chat with as a group... so basically that's it lol!...

...look at tonight for instance...there's 'The Block' on 9... I tape 'Hard Quiz' to watch when I feel like it... 'Highway Patrol' on 7 that I never watch... and 'Great British Railway Journeys' on SBS... what da fug?... lol!... so you might see me in here floating around maybe?... lol!... I'm going to treat this show purely as a 'what the hell... use it as a filler show' type of thing lol!... good luck everyone... enjoy your season... cheers.

Um... Osher's "are you sure you're making the right decision today?" sounds ominous. And then there's Ali crying up a storm? Interesting preview... don't tell me Ali gets ditched at the finale and ends up alone - in a reverse Honey Badger situation?

...haha!... I have 'Bill'... a guy with no neck... 'Damien' that looks like a serial killer and 'Wesley'... a guy that has hair as long as I had when I was teenager lol!... what can possibly go wrong?... lol!... thanks Affable my friend... the game is afoot! to quote Sherlock Holmes... have fun everyone... cheers.

I hate plumbers.........right now have arguments with deceitful cheating pig pumbers

He is Italian, = bonus points, and plumbers suck but a rich, he seems sweet

Some notes for the Forum Sweepstakes:
- I will put all the names for random allocation as soon as we have 6 participants (2 to go). I would have liked to do it if there were 9 people interested but I don't think we will have 9 people on the forum who would be interested in the show to participate.
- Each participant will get 3 guys. The winner will be whoever wins the show.

Current list: (2 spots remaining)
qtkt
Meglos
kxk
Affable

@Mr Stickyfingers @Lyf ?? Interested.
Hello @Affable. Can I join in the sweep?

Back