Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Some notes for the Forum Sweepstakes:
- I will put all the names for random allocation as soon as we have 6 participants (2 to go). I would have liked to do it if there were 9 people interested but I don't think we will have 9 people on the forum who would be interested in the show to participate.
- Each participant will get 3 guys. The winner will be whoever wins the show.

Current list: (2 spots remaining)
qtkt
Meglos
kxk
Affable

@Mr Stickyfingers @Lyf ?? Interested.

Ok, I'm in. Not planning on watching it because I'm not a fan of hers, but lets face it, I'm going to be watching shit on TV anyway, so I may as well watch this shit.

Ok, I'm in. Not planning on watching it because I'm not a fan of hers, but lets face it, I'm going to be watching shit on TV anyway, so I may as well watch this shit.

Great! Thanks delcan. I will add you to the list. That's alright. You don't have to watch it to be in it :)

Current list: (1 spot remaining)
qtkt
Meglos
kxk
delcan
Affable

1 spot remaining for the Sweepstakes. Remember you don't have to watch the show to be in it. :D

Let me know if you want the last spot everyone.

Gonna watch tonight, to see what the blokes are like, but Ali sort of didn't interest me the last time I saw her, so not holding out much expectation for this season.

1 more spot remaining in The Bachelorette AU Behind BB Sweepstakes. Let me know if you are interested.

I have it on good authority that Brendan won't make it past the first episode.
That's a shame. At face value he looks like one of approximately three date-able guys in that bunch. Though being divorced at 29 is....ummm.....a bit not good. The majority are pretty much joke casting, douchebags, probable-gays-in-denial, and producer plants based on agressive tendencies in their personality testing.

Hope you guys enjoy this.....but in the words of Shark Tank I'm out. I can't do a season of Ali. I'll leave you by picking Wesley as my winner. Ali won't choose him, but with a haircut I would. He's got the same nice smile James had, and he was a gem.

Yuck at the list

So many over groomed wankers

Maybe 3 are date-able......all the over 30s

Yuck at the list

So many over groomed wankers

Maybe 3 are date-able......all the over 30s

I would date maybe 1 or 2 of them (None of the over 30s). I am pretty sure Ali has some similar taste to me. I wonder if her winner will end up being my winner.

Reactions: kxk
Nobody amongst them with a BIG BRAIN.........I see maybe one would need to think
They are all tradies or salesmen

Nobody is my type, geeky with a swimmers body:)

This guy will likely win....

sub-buzz-22472-1539041620-1.png

Update on the Sweepstakes:
* We can go ahead with 5 participants if we don't get 6 tonight. I saw a photo in this thread which basically gave away who was leaving tonight. I just won't include them in the random allocation and all participants with get 3 contestants.
* If we do get 6 participants, I will include tonights eliminated in the random allocation. Still 3 contestants per person.

I will do two random draws now. One with 5 participants and another with 6. Prepare the sweepstakes charts and post the relevant one up by 7.30pm.

...Affable my friend... if it makes it easy for you put my name down just to make it work out for you but if any late comers come in and wants to take them from me then I'm all good with it okay my friend?... anything to help my friends out lol!... but as I said... I will be a random poster when there are even shittier shows on TV than this okay?... lol!... cheers.

...Affable my friend... if it makes it easy for you put my name down just to make it work out for you but if any late comers come in and wants to take them from me then I'm all good with it okay my friend?... anything to help my friends out lol!... but as I said... I will be a random poster when there are even shittier shows on TV than this okay?... lol!... cheers.

Thank you so much!! I will put you down then. :D

You really are a nice man Mr. Sticky. ☺️

Back