Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Count me in for a sweep.........I won't be watching every show, and will have to mute a lot i think....

But, the first drunk party is always fun, and apparently these dumb boys get aggro and have a fight:)

Count me in for a sweep.........I won't be watching every show, and will have to mute a lot i think....

But, the first drunk party is always fun, and apparently these dumb boys get aggro and have a fight:)

Added you to it kxk. :)

Reactions: kxk
Thanks @Affable......we will need something to fill the survivor withdrawals

I am going to pretend I have never seen Ali before, fresh start, and we should get to see who she is........

Thanks @Affable......we will need something to fill the survivor withdrawals

I am going to pretend I have never seen Ali before, fresh start, and we should get to see who she is........

You're welcome kxk. The funny thing is that apparently two of the guys were set to appear on Love Island but pulled out when they were offered a spot on Ali's season of The Bachelorette.

Reactions: kxk
I don't see much hype for this season and Ali is getting a lot of hate on social media. I predict this to be to be the lowest rated premiere ever most likely somewhere in the low 600k's.

Some notes for the Forum Sweepstakes:
- I will put all the names for random allocation as soon as we have 6 participants (2 to go). I would have liked to do it if there were 9 people interested but I don't think we will have 9 people on the forum who would be interested in the show to participate.
- Each participant will get 3 guys. The winner will be whoever wins the show.

Current list: (2 spots remaining)
qtkt
Meglos
kxk
Affable

@Mr Stickyfingers @Lyf ?? Interested.

Great idea having a few for each poster, will keep the interest up for me

So excited for tonight's finale

no for me I haven't been watching any of the show this year. I like the idea though - if I was watching I would be in :)

Back