Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

LMAO

I must do that.

...you should Kaz... it's great fun but the trick is though... don't let people catch you doing it because you will be seen as being a tad bit 'odd' let's say lol!... my sweet darling wife is used to my idiocy... I've had a couple of people catch me out before now and I've turned around and they were just standing there and shaking their heads and smiling... god knows what they thought lol!... cheers.

...whenever they have someone doing the 'banter' during the Rose ceremony and are worried that they won't be picked ALWAYS get picked!... so why do the Producers even bother to try and make us think otherwise?... what a crock of shit lol!... cheers.

Grant has been busy....posting all of the texts between them, if legit, they are very damning for Ali

I just went and did some reading after you posted that... Interestingly it appears that Ali never denied that she cheated, so that seems to indicate she's probably guilty. I have to say I wouldn't be surprised after observing her lack of restraint at tonight's cocktail party, it does seem that she gives in very easily and quickly to temptation!

Taite?/Tate?/Taxi whatever his name and Ali

giphy.gif

Back