Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

There's nothing on the other channels and I know he likes Gogglebox, so does that mean @Mr Stickyfingers is watching again?

...evenin' all... begrudgingly I am sort of watching this show Meglos because there is ABSOLUTE SHIT on all of the other Channels... my Foxtel shows that I like are being recorded for later viewing so... um yes... here I am... sort of... lol!... (and also playing a game again on my XBox too at the same time lol!)... cheers.

...evenin' all... begrudgingly I am sort of watching this show Meglos because there is ABSOLUTE SHIT on all of the other Channels... my Foxtel shows that I like are being recorded for later viewing so... um yes... here I am... sort of... lol!... (and also playing a game again on my XBox too at the same time lol!)... cheers.

You do know there is an OFF button on the TV. hahaha

You do know there is an OFF button on the TV. hahaha

...hahaha!... my TV is only off when I'm sleeping or have gone out for the night Kaz... lol!... even if I have the sound turned down because I'm doing something on my computer it's still on in the background... I'm obviously a TV addict lol!... actually... sometimes when a show like this is on and I have no interest in what's being said I turn down the sound and then I mouth the words for whoever is speaking and make up my own show just for a giggle or two... and I must admit... at times I even make myself laugh at the drivel that comes out lol!... yeah yeah I know... I need to get myself a Life eh?... lol!... cheers.

Back