Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

Ok guys, I'm back to liking Ali again (after she was quite a load of nothing on Love Island).

Of the guys, I'm hating Paddy with a passion, and my faves are the knight, Bill who was born David, and the other guy who danced whose name escapes me (not the dorky one).

One of the guys I drew in the sweep (don't know their names, one of the two who look the same) is an absolute douchebag. The one who went lagging to Paddy for a laugh. Affable, can I remove him as one of my sweeps? Don't want him at all.

Ok guys, I'm back to liking Ali again (after she was quite a load of nothing on Love Island).

Of the guys, I'm hating Paddy with a passion, and my faves are the knight, Bill who was born David, and the other guy who danced whose name escapes me (not the dorky one).

One of the guys I drew in the sweep (don't know their names, one of the two who look the same) is an absolute douchebag. The one who went lagging to Paddy for a laugh. Affable, can I remove him as one of my sweeps? Don;t want him at all.

You mean Pete?

I am willing to offer you a direct trade. I will take Pete if you take Paddy who is one of my sweeps. 😆😆

Right, so the only sweep I had any faith in was just glossed over #teambrendan

Never mind. I think one of your other sweeps has a better chance of making it to the end.

Congratulations on getting the lovely knight Todd in the sweep. I thought he'd be a real oddball in the car, but then he removed the mask.

I thought the same thing. Glad that his personality changed when he removed his mask.

Ali is great. The role is well suited for her.

OMFG - I've just realised I have actually met Damien before. I did this retreat in Phuket a few years ago and he was one of the fitness coaches. He actually was really inspiring and a really nice guy, and he had a doco on National Geographic a few years ago. I watched it at the time but all I can find is this vid of a preview

OMFG - I've just realised I have actually met Damien before. I did this retreat in Phuket a few years ago and he was one of the fitness coaches. He actually was really inspiring and a really nice guy, and he had a doco on National Geographic a few years ago. I watched it at the time but all I can find is this vid of a preview

And he was ridiculously hot in gym gear

Sounds like a top bloke.

Good story delcan.

I was actually going to ask before: do contestants on this show actually exist in life? It's confusing because I don't know anyone like them in real life. Not sure if that says anything about the people I hang around with or?

I always was thinking that - why has no one I know ever appeared on these shows? Damien looks different to what I remember him but when he tried to separate Paddy and ?Nathan it had the "Retreat Manager" (or whatever it was) under his name and his words triggered my memory. If Ali is who claims she is, Damien is a great match

I always was thinking that - why has no one I know ever appeared on these shows? Damien looks different to what I remember him but when he tried to separate Paddy and ?Nathan it had the "Retreat Manager" (or whatever it was) under his name and his words triggered my memory. If Ali is who claims she is, Damien is a great match

Interesting. I think most of these guys would be a great match for her. I am pretty sure that her final few will consist of the best looking guys of the lot though with good personalities. Well, that's what mine would consist of and I think Ali is similar to me.

Interesting. I think most of these guys would be a great match for her. I am pretty sure that her final few will consist of the best looking guys of the lot though with good personalities. Well, that's what mine would consist of and I think Ali is similar to me.

Sam Frost chose a guy with zero personality and a massive forehead.

Back