Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2016

Putting the drama behind them: Alex Nation and Keira Maguire exchange laughs as they team up for All Star Family Feud... after pair clashed on The Bachelor

3A072C1D00000578-3904052-image-a-40_1478234225733.jpg

39FB648500000578-3897206-image-a-28_1478087057412.jpg

39FB642600000578-3897206-image-a-29_1478087066550.jpg

All Star Family Feud airs Monday, November 7 at 7:30pm on Network Ten.

FULL ARTICLE HERE
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Feud-pair-clashed-Bachelor.html#ixzz4P1aGYjrX

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/studio-10-fill-in-sees-return-by-georgia-love.html

Yesterday it was reported that Georgia Love would co-host Studio 10 during December.

What many reports missed is that Love was part of TEN News before joining WIN News in Tasmania, meaning she is resuming a network role, perhaps temporarily, rather than commencing one.

As Mal Walden recently told TV Tonight, she was the only network journalist to seek mentoring advice from him during his final year at TEN.

I also wouldn’t rule out Project appearances, particularly as she is Melbourne-based.

There were also quite a few men in the last Bachelorette season with media experience or ambitions.

I quite enjoyed Family Feud. Even Dave and Davey were halfway bearable and they all had fun.

Reactions: kxk
I quite enjoyed Family Feud. Even Dave and Davey were halfway bearable and they all had fun.

...I know that there are quite a few people on here that don't particularly like Grant Denyer but I reckon that he's great as a host...he is very fast witted and cracks me up big time... the only things that I don't like about Family Feud is when they show a shot of someone 'dancing' to music in a soundproof booth and the audience does the gratuitous obligatory 'laugh' and also when the audience say the answers out loud when the word boards turn over... but above all of that Grant is brilliant on the show... I'd like to see him on 'I'm a celeb get me outta here'... I think that he'd be brilliant on it to be honest... but yeah... I like him... cheers.

Reactions: kxk

Damn just last night when I couldn't sleep I was compelled to google if they had split, I was just ahead of the news. It was kind of weird how they unfollowed each other earlier in the year, I wonder if they were holding off until now to announce it since it's a quiet news time between Christmas and new year?

I simply can't have Sam and Snez be the big couple from the series, hopefully Tim and Anna and Richie and Alex make a big gesture soon!

Damn just last night when I couldn't sleep I was compelled to google if they had split, I was just ahead of the news. It was kind of weird how they unfollowed each other earlier in the year, I wonder if they were holding off until now to announce it since it's a quiet news time between Christmas and new year?

I simply can't have Sam and Snez be the big couple from the series, hopfully Tim and Anna and Richie and Alex make a big gesture soon!

Could be possible they were holding of the announcement - most of days it would be top billing on the Daily Mail, but it's hidden among stuff about George Michael. Also she isn't on radio atm so probably easier because of that as well.

Sam and Snez seem to have fallen of the radar - odd to get engaged so quickly and now we are a year later and nothing....

Could be possible they were holding of the announcement - most of days it would be top billing on the Daily Mail, but it's hidden among stuff about George Michael. Also she isn't on radio atm so probably easier because of that as well.

Sam and Snez seem to have fallen of the radar - odd to get engaged so quickly and now we are a year later and nothing....

Yeah it would make sense to announce it later for all those reasons, I'm sure they wouldn't announce it just days after anyway, it's probably been at least a month since they split.

Yes weird with Sam and Snez, as you say they got engaged so long ago after a short time together plus they bought a house and felt the need to tell everyone they were trying for a baby, and yet not much has changed. Possibly they are finally living together now although maybe not. They were even talking about a tv special for their wedding, I wonder if they actually have any plans to do any of these things.

I actually do wish them well, however I've made no secret of my thoughts about Sam and Snez. I liked Sam and Sash though, although he seemed a bit dodge.

^ that article does paint Sam & Snez in a good light I must admit. Although scientist turned fashion blogger sounds like the worst job title ever. Nothing against bloggers, but it doesn't sound like the best use of Snezana's degree nor her intelligence. Feels a teeny bit like cashing in on their brand but I'm a cynic.

studio10au

15535232_401139663551031_5120248685015334912_n.jpg

186 likes
5h
There's something about her that doesn't ring true for me. Too much tv savvy and presentation perhaps? It all seems like a performance. The way she said about herself at one stage being a trapeze instructor sticks in my head. It was the delivery of the line. However, it could just be natural polish and style of delivery. Who knows. Maybe I expect casts in these shows to be more gauche.

Hooray!

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/matty-j-is-tens-next-bachelor.html

Matty J. is TEN’s next Bachelor
March 2nd, 2017 By David Knox

The Bachelorette runner-up Matty Johnson, who was overlooked by Georgia Love last year, gets another shot at TV romance when he stars in The Bachelor this year.

Johnson, a 29 year old Marketing Director from Brisbane, drew an outpouring of emotion from “Team Matty” fans who were shocked when Love chose Melbourne plumber, Lee Elliott.

“I feel so privileged that I’ve been given the opportunity to be The Bachelor. Without question, the most exciting part is the chance to meet the girl I’m going to spend the rest of my life with,” he tells News Corp.

“The ending definitely didn’t overshadow a lot of great things that happened last year.”

The Warner Bros series is expected to film for at least the next three months and air as early as July this year.

2016: Having just arrived home to Sydney after living in London for four years, Matty is looking for a down-to-earth girl with a goods ense of humour.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date would just be meeting someone who I fall head over heels for, with her feeling the same way.

What’s the weirdest thing you find attractive about a woman?
The ability to reverse park a car with ease.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
Travelling to Europe by myself, getting the dream job in London, surviving four very, very, long horrible winters and returning home in one piece.

Hooray!

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2017/03/matty-j-is-tens-next-bachelor.html

Matty J. is TEN’s next Bachelor
March 2nd, 2017 By David Knox

The Bachelorette runner-up Matty Johnson, who was overlooked by Georgia Love last year, gets another shot at TV romance when he stars in The Bachelor this year.

Johnson, a 29 year old Marketing Director from Brisbane, drew an outpouring of emotion from “Team Matty” fans who were shocked when Love chose Melbourne plumber, Lee Elliott.

“I feel so privileged that I’ve been given the opportunity to be The Bachelor. Without question, the most exciting part is the chance to meet the girl I’m going to spend the rest of my life with,” he tells News Corp.

“The ending definitely didn’t overshadow a lot of great things that happened last year.”

The Warner Bros series is expected to film for at least the next three months and air as early as July this year.

2016: Having just arrived home to Sydney after living in London for four years, Matty is looking for a down-to-earth girl with a goods ense of humour.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date would just be meeting someone who I fall head over heels for, with her feeling the same way.

What’s the weirdest thing you find attractive about a woman?
The ability to reverse park a car with ease.

What has been your biggest triumph to date?
Travelling to Europe by myself, getting the dream job in London, surviving four very, very, long horrible winters and returning home in one piece.

Very happy that it is him. Best looking one yet too :)

I read something in one of the supermarket mags yesterday, and I am FRIGHTENED. It said Sam Frost was in consideration as the next Bachelorette. WTF? Say it isn't so. They cannot be that desperate.

I don't care if some nob has decided she is Australia's sweetheart, whose heart has been broken by obvious dodgy man, Cement Shoes. She is not my sweetheart. I can't stand the thought of her haw-hawing her way through yet another season. First with whatsisname, Blake? The other one? And then in her own season. Haw-haw-haw! Oh, you have such a beautiful sensitive soul, see ya! Haw-haw-haw. She's already got her radio show where I expect she says inane things and haw-haws every few minutes. NO! No more! Please, NO!

Back