Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

I've got to say this is the best Batcherlorette I've seen.
Go Chirran ( if that's how his name is spelt)
What I've always liked about the Bacherlorette v the bachelor, the blokes all become mates - bar one or two oddballs, whereas the girls are all bitchy.
Glad Evie has made an appearance too. Maybe she's hoping to snare a left over!

Ugh Tim looks like an old boyfriend of mine. That combined with the weird back-flip on the whole 'guy code' thing is off-putting!

Cierran is amazing though! As is Evie come to think of it, Angie and Evie's friendship is wonderful.

I want to hear the other long haired dude speak.....ah there we go Adam
Of course Jamie/Hermie is staying for drama rama.......
he reminds me of Hermie from Get Smart

Nirangar!!! I wanted him to stay, he seemed to have a good sense of humour, just no air time.

Reactions: kxk
Somebody give Ciarran his own show. He's easily the best thing about this season so far.

Jamie literally sends shudders up my spine. Something about him is beyond red flag, it's like screaming sirens and pepper spray.

Ciarran is great. Not as a potential love interest, but as a mate he'd be a hoot.
Timm seems perfect for Angie. I wouldn't go for him romantically but I can see it working with Angie, they are on the same level of quirkiness and boganity.
Carlin would be my choice for myself, but Yvie is right that he's a bit too straight for them. (And LOL at "made up name")

Goggleboxers seemed divided over Angie. Of the oldies who would have met her or at ;least watched all the old episodes, the boys and Lee & Keith seemed supportive, but Di seemed to find her distasteful in the extreme!

Obviously I can understand why they can't show a frontal view of Ciarran. But are we really so prudish that amateur artwork penises have to be censored too?

But are we really so prudish that amateur artwork penises have to be censored too?
Perhaps the artworks revealed too much info about his peen. Laughed that at one point the black box covering his bits was a rectangle that went halfway down his thigh so.......yeah. :cautious:

Obviously I can understand why they can't show a frontal view of Ciarran. But are we really so prudish that amateur artwork penises have to be censored too?
I know, it was overkill but also kind of hilarious at the same time. Maybe it was because of the time slot?

Back