Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

As much as I hate to get political... jks I love it... this shows the serious issue with our local government system. I'll bet the majority of Noosa residents didn't even know who he is or whether they voted for him or not. Now he is making their LGA a laughing stock.

Reactions: kxk
Kyle & Jackie O defending him, of course. "He's devastated. I can't see what he's done that's so wrong. He shouldn't lose his job."
Jackie (to Angie) : "He said to say he's truly sorry".

Kyle & Jackie O defending him, of course. "He's devastated. I can't see what he's done that's so wrong. He shouldn't lose his job."
Jackie (to Angie) : "He said to say he's truly sorry".
Are they serious?! I guess that's why I don't listen to them.

Are they serious?! I guess that's why I don't listen to them.

They are dreadful. Unfortunately the radio station I listen to plays an hour of them in the afternoon (I think it's a morning show on some networks) so I accidentally catch some of it sometimes.
Kyle is very weak and two-faced - he sucks up to the guests (ie. telling this Jess that he did nothing wrong, then in the following interview with Angie, pretending to sympathise with her as well).

The only positive thing about the whole Jess incident is seeing the men call him out on his behavoiur. I am not sure we would have seen that happen a few years ago.

They discussed that on another radio show today, Will & Woody. They were saying it's a good thing that the younger generation of men do that now, whereas previous generations wouldn't call out their "mates". I agree that it is one of the things that young people are doing right.

The question of whether the producers should have put someone like him on the show in the first place doesn’t get much attention.

The question of whether the producers should have put someone like him on the show in the first place doesn’t get much attention.
Yeah from an article I read he still thinks it is a storm in a teacup so he doesn't get what he did is wrong. That means he probably often acts or thinks like that and I would be surprised that didn't come through during the selection process for the show. Surely producers or someone do have a duty of care for the female staff?

Watching Wednesday night's episode now.
This first date guy, Carlin seems like a nice guy - oops, he's just told her he's not quite divorced yet! Whoops. Anyway, that aside, he comes over as a nice person.
I also like the Manchester guy, he's got a great sense of humour.
Can't wait to see what happens with the Noosa jerk!
Edit - kiss number 1. Going to keep a tally 🤭

Last edited:
Timmmmm, the lobster - hilarious.
And then Angie, I can see your bits 😂

Oh what, the chicken spat the dummy! What a loser! He looks boring anyway!

Last edited:
Oh dear at this.

Plus there was the story that she'd had "work done" on her appearance. So much for just being her daggy self.

Oh dear at this.

Plus there was the story that she'd had "work done" on her appearance. So much for just being her daggy self.

She's the most fake Bachelorette of all time. I have no idea why people watch this crap for.

Says she is not vain and doesn't care about looks - yet if rumours are true, she chooses the best looking one in the end.
Says she is daggy and real - another thing wrong.
You could literally find rocks that are smarter than her. Horrible choice.

She's the most fake Bachelorette of all time. I have no idea why people watch this crap for.

Says she is not vain and doesn't care about looks - yet if rumours are true, she chooses the best looking one in the end.
Says she is daggy and real - another thing wrong.
You could literally find rocks that are smarter than her. Horrible choice.

LOL you are the funny one
Why do we watch any TV, mainly to laugh and chill, or to learn something?

This gives me a good laugh, indeed coming up next Jamie fireman is going to go troppo...he is a barrel of laughs

LOL you are the funny one
Why do we watch any TV, mainly to laugh and chill, or to learn something?

This gives me a good laugh, indeed coming up next Jamie fireman is going to go troppo...he is a barrel of laughs

I watch it for a bit of both but if there is someone so stupid on it (like this show has), I turn off. The idiot turned me off Gogglebox too.

Back