Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Angie : "Ciarran's very good looking".
hCCD760E8

She's the most fake Bachelorette of all time. I have no idea why people watch this crap for.

Says she is not vain and doesn't care about looks - yet if rumours are true, she chooses the best looking one in the end.
Says she is daggy and real - another thing wrong.
You could literally find rocks that are smarter than her. Horrible choice.

Sorry but Ali was the worst bachelorette. And of course she cares about how someone looks, this is the Bachelorette. You are attracted to a person's look first before you get to know them.

Oh dear at this.

Plus there was the story that she'd had "work done" on her appearance. So much for just being her daggy self.
Aspects of this article seem like a " so what?" to me. I refuse to believe on any of these shows (not even queen Ali) did every single contender want to be there to get the boy or girl at the end or if they did feel the right chemistry when they met or feel a connection when they talked or had the same sense of humour. This is a show about finding the right one. If someone is not into it they are not into it. As long as there is a not a mass exodus and she is left with nobody the show is not a flop. I haven't been watching but from what I have read and heard so far I have a top three I would like to see.

I will keep watching as long as Ciarran.......is starring, guy is bubbly fun & frank, in comparison with fake Angie
He is the star of this series, (but needs to have some spelling help)
Plus psycho Jamie, and freaky Tim......may even come to blows
Angie is irrelevant, same as all the bachelorettes, all sucked, but it is just good comedy served up by the dickheads getting their minute of fame

Dog lover, therefore = Angie's type? So what... half of everyone in Australia seems to be a dog person lol.

Reactions: kxk
Nah...........they illustrated he 'aint no dog whisperer, he was useless in that doggie challenge......that Ciarran won,so that makes C her type:)
Let's face it, it was all about how well behaved the dogs were. And Ciarran had the smartest dog who had obviously been trained.

Let's face it, it was all about how well behaved the dogs were. And Ciarran had the smartest dog who had obviously been trained.
He was also the only one with a clue, about dogs and getting them to do stuff
his partner was useless

Back