Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

She has bad taste, and is even more fame-hungry than I thought.
Ryan, Nic and Paddy? Good lord.
Todd is way too good for her though.

She has bad taste, and is even more fame-hungry than I thought.
Ryan, Nic and Paddy? Good lord.
Todd is way too good for her though.

Probably one of the most fame hungry people on television right now.

Quits Gogglebox to pursue other options. Joins I'm A Celebrity... Didn't elevate her fame enough - now wants to be The Bachelorette.

I predict she is vain and will choose the best looking of the guys and break up 3 months after the finale.

You can tell this is going to be a Sophie Monk style season. Only one genuine nice guy, one richo, one model/trainer/instagramer, two arrogant assholes who wanna fight, twelve real douchebags, five invisible edits.

...😡start of rant😡...what is it with all ‘reality shows’ nowadays?... they only put on so-called ‘celebrities/past contestants/social media influencers’ etc and never ever unknowns anymore... why?... I prefer people that we’ve never heard of before... complete strangers that don’t have a ‘media imprint’... or a ‘media account’ that have a ‘media PRmanager’ handling them... I mean geez Louise give us break from the same old same old ‘gang’ that they constantly love to drag out show after show... (can someone please explain to me what the fug a ‘media influencer’ actually is?... is it a totally made up ‘job’ that they create so as to not actually do a real job?)... I’m confused...

...now... getting to Angie... Channel 10 have gone to amazing lengths to shove their newest ‘golden girl’ down our unfortunate throats... they have put her on show after show hoping for us to ‘love’ her... well guess what Channel 10... I don’t ‘love’ her... please stop... she will be totally boring as she has been on those other shows... she lacks genuine personality... if she doesn’t care about what the guy looks like why doesn’t she just date Mack from endless past shows and be done with it?... why subject us to a whole series of this endless dross?... please don’t ask me to watch that dross... I will refuse to go along with it thankyou very much...

...if they ever bring back Big Brother again I just hope that it’s with complete unknowns and not with the so-called ‘celebrities’ that they think we ‘love’ that’s all I ask... otherwise... please don’t bring it back... 😡rant over!😡... cheers.

Back