Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Well that makes two of us at least! :D

3.......will always watch 1st episode, the fun and drunk stupidity is very watchable, boys compete like peacocks

And I will likely stick around to watch bogans mate.....nothing else on anyway

3.......will always watch 1st episode, the fun and drunk stupidity is very watchable, boys compete like peacocks

And I will likely stick around to watch bogans mate.....nothing else on anyway

Enjoy. I won't be watching.

Love Island > Bachelorette every single day in every single way. Show is failing even more with Angie as the lead.

The 2 shows don't clash, I intend to watch some of both, I expect the bogan bach will annoy me and I won't last long

Bring on new stuff, Amazing Race looking good

The 2 shows don't clash, I intend to watch some of both, I expect the bogan bach will annoy me and I won't last long

Bring on new stuff, Amazing Race looking good

They do clash. The last 25 minutes of The Bachelorette clash with the first 25 of Love Island on Wednesday.

Major clash. No thanks.

Minor clash, can likely be watching Love Island start, flip in adds or catch up on 1st rose dumping or not

Will Angie find love?

1. No, she won't. Every second season they find love and her season is destined for failure.
2. Who cares if she does anyway? She's an idiot.

Reactions: kxk
MAFS *️️is*️️ total trash. The Bach franchise has at least provided some long standing relationships.
It's also staged trash. One of my clients just came back from Greece where they met by chance relatives of Martha. They told her that it was all rehearsed before hand, that they spent over a day practicing the arrival at the alter, where by then they'd all got to know each other, and then as the show goes on, the producers tell them how to react and what to say as things unfold. I think that's done it for me - until next year O_O

Angie on the Project.

Waleed: "Are you in love?"
Angie: "I'm very, very happy..."
Waleed: "I'm not copping that. Are you in love?"

I'm not familiar with her at all (don't watch Gogglebox) but I'll give it a go.

Reactions: kxk
Back