Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

I'm usually here when Bachelor season comes around but this year I've been paying even less attention to the show than usual. However, I've watched enough to think the guy is not thinking straight to let Carlie go out of all the options he has (but on the bright side she can do better). I guess the remaining reasonable option might be Holly?

So we get a very long, boring episode spelling out to not only us but finally, Jimmy, that Brooke sucks.
Even her gay brother (usually an asset in these shows) admits she's useless.
AND THEN HE KEEPS HER ANYWAY.
I don't think these people are very bright.

Carlie was the nicest person.
If he picks Brooke or Jay he's in for a world of pain.

Just watching Brooke and Jimmy snogging in the pool. If this was real time passion, it would be that steamy and urgent it would not be on at this time of night. Take that from me who has written three books!

I think he's going to ignore the red flags and lifestyle/location/job incompatibility and choose Brooke... A this point, she could attack him with a knife and he'd still choose her! I don't think this season has done a very good job of showcasing their romance.

I think he's going to ignore the red flags and lifestyle/location/job incompatibility and choose Brooke... A this point, she could attack him with a knife and he'd still choose her! I don't think this season has done a very good job of showcasing their romance.
Visually they suit each other, their faces are pretty similar.
And I have a feeling you might be right, but I'm hoping you're not.🤭
I don't think I can sit through the last episode tonight. I can't stand all that face sucking and smulch that comes with it - and usually with both of the relationships.
I need a fast forward button.

I don't think I can sit through the last episode tonight. I can't stand all that face sucking and smulch that comes with it - and usually with both of the relationships.

I just looked Brooke up. Her and Jimmy look like they could be brother and sister.

I just looked Brooke up. Her and Jimmy look like they could be brother and sister.

Okay, I wasn't going to watch, but here I am. I'll watch the first bit.
Jimmys mother looked pretty sour when Brooke showed up. But the she has quite an intense look about her.
She does have amazing blue eyes ... unless they are coloured. lenses

Brooke telling Jimmy's family about their first kiss is a bit TMI especially on first meeting? Then she chats to his mum and gets teary while saying something about being very spiritual. My housemate doesn't pay much attention to the show but overheard it, looked over and said, "the mum is thinking, 'kill me now'." 🤣

Back