Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

In fact I think I got the bail out ones name wrong. It wasn't Lily.
I still don't know who's who!😂
I'm confused!
Oh no, and he kept Jay. I only know that as I rewind
Felt sorry for Laura.

I think bail out one was Lily.
She also said this tonight :
"a Flick switched inside of me".
Flick from Survivor?

So the best way to get a rose is to
a) Lie and deny it
or
b) chuck a tantrum

Oh and I think I'm off Brooke too.
She used to seem quite sweet but she's a bit predatory now.

I think bail out one was Lily.
She also said this tonight :
"a Flick switched inside of me".
Flick from Survivor?

Oh and I think I'm off Brooke too.
She used to seem quite sweet but she's a bit predatory now.
I've gone off her too.
She looked very smug when she came back, and enjoyed telling them all about how she and Jimmy had kept in touch. Clearly Jimmy kept that from them.

And that slurp when they kiss is really irriritating!
I have a feeling I've said this somewhere else before 🤔

I find Brooke incredibly unappealing, and the fact she's Jimmy's top pick makes me doubt his...sanity. It's not as if he was truly spoiled for choice, but he has got a very disparate final four left to choose from. I like Carlie the most, but I cannot imagine someone who thinks Brooke "could make him very happy" (how? by opening her huge mouth and devouring him whole? by sulking and weeping whenever he heads out for his job?!), will appreciate a grown-up like Carlie. Never liked Holly. Jay is so dodgy. He's an idiot to not have noticed any of this prior to now, and should just stick with his nice dog and his lovely aqua motorbike. Wish they'd just wrap it up in one mega-episode tonight. It's all so unromantic!

I find Brooke incredibly unappealing, and the fact she's Jimmy's top pick makes me doubt his...sanity. It's not as if he was truly spoiled for choice, but he has got a very disparate final four left to choose from. I like Carlie the most, but I cannot imagine someone who thinks Brooke "could make him very happy" (how? by opening her huge mouth and devouring him whole? by sulking and weeping whenever he heads out for his job?!), will appreciate a grown-up like Carlie. Never liked Holly. Jay is so dodgy. He's an idiot to not have noticed any of this prior to now, and should just stick with his nice dog and his lovely aqua motorbike. Wish they'd just wrap it up in one mega-episode tonight. It's all so unromantic!
And his horrible little too-tight jackets.

You two made me laugh.
My thoughts exactly.
I like Carlie ... Now to see if her family like him ...

My mind has wandered. I don't think I've taken in anything for the last half hour, and I'm not rewinding.
Sooooo boring.
But something might spark my interest now I've snapped back to reality. Maybe a fight, or an argument 😂

I can't figure out any of it. Holly closes down? That's news. He's had multiple warnings re Jay, and had no idea she wants to be 'a presenter'. Carlie is 'predictable'. She's the one he kissed the most saying goodbye, which used to mean something on these shows. Maybe it will make sense at the rose ceremony. If Brooke hasn't bitten his head off and eaten it.

Oh yeah, Brook it was really hard going back in!
Not how it looked to us, breezing in all cocky and smiles - and claiming ownership of Jimmy!

Back