The Bachelor Australia 2021

Lyf

The plot thickens... The parents aren't particularly enamoured with either of the girls... dad thinks Brooke is preferable and mum thinks Holly...

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
I'm seeing Brooke becoming a serial clinger oner, turning into a bunny boiler when things begin to go bad!

Reactions: Lyf

February

Another thing; if Brooke and Jimmy do get together. Eventually they will be able to share false teeth!😂

Lyf

I'm seeing Brooke becoming a serial clinger oner, turning into a bunny boiler when things begin to go bad!

Yeah her commentary on this date so far has already involved "tingling ovaries" and "marry me now"... she's quite a handful, even if she's saying it jokingly I detect some underlying wishful thinking there!

Oh and just now when she's trying to gauge with Jimmy it's not going to be their last date, I saw crazy eyes for a split second and I'm a bit scared haha.

But also at one point Jimmy said something about "that's why I love Brookie" so hmmm maybe he does make the outlandish decision to choose her?

February

When I was I my 3os "baggy" was in. Baggy suits, everything. Skin tight and short looks funny!

Melore

Tiny Member
Oh, God. That was awful. Brooke is nuts/very vulnerable - but I think Jimmie took too much notice of his mother's opinion.

Lyf

I do feel sorry for Brooke and wonder if maybe he should have taken someone less invested (Jay?) to the finale instead?