Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

The plot thickens... The parents aren't particularly enamoured with either of the girls... dad thinks Brooke is preferable and mum thinks Holly...

I'm seeing Brooke becoming a serial clinger oner, turning into a bunny boiler when things begin to go bad!

Reactions: Lyf
Another thing; if Brooke and Jimmy do get together. Eventually they will be able to share false teeth!😂

I'm seeing Brooke becoming a serial clinger oner, turning into a bunny boiler when things begin to go bad!

Yeah her commentary on this date so far has already involved "tingling ovaries" and "marry me now"... she's quite a handful, even if she's saying it jokingly I detect some underlying wishful thinking there!

Oh and just now when she's trying to gauge with Jimmy it's not going to be their last date, I saw crazy eyes for a split second and I'm a bit scared haha.

But also at one point Jimmy said something about "that's why I love Brookie" so hmmm maybe he does make the outlandish decision to choose her?

When I was I my 3os "baggy" was in. Baggy suits, everything. Skin tight and short looks funny!

Oh, God. That was awful. Brooke is nuts/very vulnerable - but I think Jimmie took too much notice of his mother's opinion.

I do feel sorry for Brooke and wonder if maybe he should have taken someone less invested (Jay?) to the finale instead?

Back