Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

OK I looked it up.
Tatum left a few episodes ago.
Bec left last night.
Tahnee is still there.

I'm glad you did. That was the next thing on my list to do this morning.
Thanks Meglos. I knew the one who left we'd been talking about, name began with T.
Stupid things like that keep me awake at night.
Waking up at 3am and wondering who that girl on the Bachelor was, and going through every name beginning with T :p

Stupid things like that keep me awake at night.
Waking up at 3am and wondering who that girl on the Bachelor was, and going through every name beginning with T :p
OMG, I do that too!
Suddenly someone pops into my head and I can't think of their name, and go through the alphabet trying to get it, and I can go through it over and over again, and still nothing.
I try not to get up and go Googling, and tell myself it is not important at this time of night, and eventually it'll come to me.
Only once have I got up and snuck to the bathroom with my phone, and that was one night the town my niece lives in the UK escaped me, and I couldn't live with that one.
Bury St. Edmunds - I slept soundly after that!

And back to the Bachelor - that Stephanie is a nasty piece of work. I can't believe how smug, deceptive and destructive she is, and to hear her say at the end that she can talk herself out of any situation; I hope she's stuffed up any future relationship for herself.

And back to the Bachelor - that Stephanie is a nasty piece of work. I can't believe how smug, deceptive and destructive she is, and to hear her say at the end that she can talk herself out of any situation; I hope she's stuffed up any future relationship for herself.
I kind of think characters like Stephanie have to be planted actors.
If she hated pilots so much she would have left as soon as she found out.
No one would reveal to all of Australia what a terrible person they were - would they?

OK I looked it up.
Tatum left a few episodes ago.
Bec left last night.
Tahnee is still there.
Thank the good Lord for Google!
No one would reveal to all of Australia what a terrible person they were - would they?
I tend to agree. Stephanie is just too full on a bitch to be real.

That's a point. They always have the token bitch!

Stephanie is great value, and because they have her really stepping up to the plate with the snarky, bitchy commentary and eyerolls, they can finally boot Sierah, so win-win.

Wow, Stephanie, I'd rather marry my ex again than be with Jimmy! What a bitch! Thank goodness the other girls spilled the beans!
And she was happy to leave. I wonder what would have happened if he'd fallen for her 💩 and chosen her at the end!

Last edited:
I am suss on Jay.

Also, he promised Tahnee's mother he'd take her daughter on a date, gave Tahnee a rose at the mother-daughter date and said he'd be taking her on the next date, and then never did! Instead had that West Head date with Holly, mini-date with the nice lawyer, etc.

I am so disappointed there are no intruders. There's no-one left I give a toss about 'winning' (as Jay referred to it at one point, tellingly, last night).

I am suss on Jay

I am so disappointed there are no intruders. There's no-one left I give a toss about 'winning' (as Jay referred to it at one point, tellingly, last night).
At least whatsername returns tonight. That's as close as an intruder we're going to have.

Brook! That's her name.
And yes, there's something a bit strange about Jay. To have let Ash win that as her best friend just doesn't ring true.

Back