Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

He looks sooooooo different in the Ten promos compared to those Project shots. Like I legit thought it was a different person.

I think he looked better before they gave him a makeoverunder.

-ADIT-

Have just actually read the post and realised they are completely different people. Will keep the post as testament to my stupidity. Ha!

I'm confused too. In every picture he looks like a different human being. Are they going with Cute Geek or Vain Instagram Dude (as seen above)? Choose one Ten, it can't be both.

They have a lot of ground to make up after last year's bozo..... the goggles were to separate him from the standard piece of bachelor wall paper (Matty J)... because he hasn't had the chance to open his mouth yet.

In next week's promo he will tear his shirt off to reveal a big S across his pecks, but then open his mouth to reveal a LISP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone that good looking and intelligent, there has to be something else fundamentally wrong with him if he's incapable of finding his own girlfriends.

Reactions: kxk
He's an A grade player who wants to be the next Dr. Chris Brown and host an Australian version of Navel Gazing!

Curiosity got the better of me...

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing - Matt Agnew

magnew.jpg
The search for exoplanets is now moving into a new era, where astronomers seek to quantify the number of Solar System analogues around other stars. Such a system will feature potentially habitable rocky planets like the Earth and massive Jupiter-like planets moving on decades-long orbits. But where should we look? How do we decide which exoplanetary systems are the most promising locations for potentially Earth-like planets? And which systems are most likely to host as-yet undetected Jupiter-like planets?

The core goal of my PhD is to use numerical techniques to search for dynamically stable planet candidates in the habitable zones of all known multiple planet systems.

Source: Swinburne University of Technology

Hmmmmm.....

This article has done quite a bit of stalking too.

His Linkedin profile suggests he's basically an academic - aged 31, Undergrad double in Science and Engineering, Masters & PhD in Astrophysics. Some industry experience in gas and oil, and mention of Analyst at Quantium.

"I enjoy thinking up creative ideas and solutions to problems and collaborating with others to advance and evolve ideas. I have constantly strived to develop my communication skills"....etc....."I have no difficulty in establishing postive relationships communicating effectively." ?!?

Strange end note.... positioning for Bach and compensation for staring at a computer day in day out, dealing with mathematical content and minimal human interaction? Wouldn't be a first...........

But, why would he go on a trashy, TV reality show to find love if he wanted to be taken seriously?

OK, he really wants to be rockstar and has a whopping education debt he wants to share with his bride.

The article goes on to say:
He’s genuinely looking for real love.....our gut feeling is that he is a 100 per cent genuine bloke. “It may be an unorthodox way to meet someone, but I think it’ll be a sensational experience and make for a cracking ‘how we met’ story," he says.

Matt’s also offered up a description of what he’s looking for in a partner. “I think a lot of the characteristics are things everyone looks for to a degree."

*like a degree or three?

"Someone who’s supportive, compassionate, warm, caring, generous."
*Neglects to mention minimum IQ requirement, lol

"Someone who’s fun and doesn’t mind being a bit silly."
*Send in nutso Brittany from Bachelor in Paradise

LOL that the Drama Queens and Canon Fodder for ratings ought to be more obvious than usual.

The new Bach guy was in the background when Tom Gleeson joke won the Gold Logie last night. He looked happy, not necessarily because he was drunk but maybe because he was thinking next year he can win it.

Someone that good looking and intelligent, there has to be something else fundamentally wrong with him if he's incapable of finding his own girlfriends.

He is meant to be a prize, not un-dateable..........I so hope he has a nice voice, he has sexy as eyes,last bit of the promo,he gives the sexiest ever side eye cynical glance

Thanks to the dumb Gemini, and the charm of Mr Bachelor - how he handles dimwits is sweet and very charming

Going global: The Bachelor preview goes viral for all the wrong reasons as 8.5 MILLION people around the world mock Australian women, accents and culture ahead of Matt Agnew's debut
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...reason-8-5-MILLION-people-mock-Australia.html

Oh and also this.....
"I enjoy thinking up creative ideas and solutions to problems and collaborating with others to advance and evolve ideas. I have constantly strived to develop my communication skills"....etc....."I have no difficulty in establishing postive relationships communicating effectively." ?!?
(thanks @Bluefin )
Perfect resume pitch, I may steal it

If people are stupid enough to judge Australians by trashy reality tv, the joke's on them, like thinking all Americans are Kardashians.

The joke is well and truly on them for not realising we are completely in on it. Or to spell it out so they would understand. of COURSE the producers chose an incredibly stupid soundbite to use in the promo, it's better editing than you see in most American series. And we as Aussies are laughing at ourselves and parodies of ourselves more than Americans with their lack of irony could ever comprehend.

I love the intro.....10 will be having happy conniptions, what great free advertising
He is adorable, quick and kind, straight up he gets she is dimwitted and kindly covers her
I am really looking forward to this guy

Comments i read, limited admittedly, seem pretty mild/soft, so our blondes are as dumb as their's, hardly biting
Bachelor Aus is a comedy, Bachelor USA is a drama/tragedy, so they have little relevance to our format anyway

I love the intro.....10 will be having happy conniptions, what great free advertising
So much, he is adorable, quick and kind, straight up he gets she is dimwitted and kindly covers her
I am really looking forward to this guy

Comments i read, limited admittedly, seem pretty mild/soft, so our blondes are as dumb as their's, hardly biting
Bachelor Aus is a comedy, Bachelor USA is a drama/tragedy, so they have no relevance anyway

He's much better than the fail of the Bachelorette that is incoming.

She will be a train crash, soooooooo bad, but maybe so bad it will be good?!?!
Hope they serve her up lots of mullets and tatty bald bogans

Back