Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Well, I was bad at Art.

Well that's ok, I was bad at Maths.

I'm not surprised that some of the people on the Bachelor are bad at art, but I am surprised that they all are.
It seems to me that it must be regarded as less important than it was for my generation.

Well that's ok, I was bad at Maths.

I'm not surprised that some of the people on the Bachelor are bad at art, but I am surprised that they all are.
It seems to me that it must be regarded as less important than it was for my generation.

I think I am older than you, and my academic experience with art primary and secondary sucked....
Primary, if anyone did anything wrong......art went out the window, ie art was almost permanently cancelled as a punishment, I think the nums sucked at art.
2ndry, we had an ancient woman stuck in the last century.........I later understood we should have been doing so much more, she was a shit teacher,
and because my whole family was art inclined they expected me go with the flow....I had other ambitions

Back to Bachelor.....Matt is an idiot
And Elly is going to get bitched out of there by Queen bitch Abby

I think I am older than you, and my academic experience with art primary and secondary sucked....
Primary, if anyone did anything wrong......art went out the window, ie art was almost permanently cancelled as a punishment, I think the nums sucked at art.
2ndry, we had an ancient woman stuck in the last century.........I later understood we should have been doing so much more, she was a shit teacher,
and because my whole family was art inclined they expected me go with the flow....I had other ambitions

Back to Bachelor.....Matt is an idiot
And Elly is going to get bitched out of there by Queen bitch Abby

Queen Bitch Abby is too busy chasing my man Todd. Lol.

well yeah, cause abbey is moving her hands. the rest of the girls did hardly anything. of course there will be "chemistry".

He should know their perfume.......and as I said height and hair.....
chemistry means fuck all, guys have 'chemistry' generally with anyone who will give them sex. like prostitutes

Back