Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2019

Abbie is the most attractive imo. But not necessarily the nicest, and probably only honest for her own benefit.

She is no longer one of my picks, I think it's Chelsea or Elly.
Same, she is starting to remind me Elora. Will walk over everyone and do anything, to get time with the bachelor.

spoiler alert - Daily Fail has photos “proving” final 5

but then who’s to say they just have photos of 5 but a few more hadnt made it through the doorway yet for a group date

pleased to say Sorgand isnt one of them .... Abbie (they refer to her as “villain”) Helena, Emma, Chelsie (aka “Bookies Favourite”) and Elly

Reactions: kxk
Daily Fail reporting more on Monique who is trying to rehab her sorry lying a$$

On the show, viewers saw Matt tell Monique she had broken his trust and it left him questioning their future together. So much so, that he chose to send her home.
Following her exit, Monique explained she has ADHD and blamed not taking her medication, as the reason why she couldn't remember making the crude joke.
<never knew ADHD caused memory loss!!> <I was today years old when I learnt it - from Monique!>

Playing down the term, Monique also insisted on Moonman In The Morning that she calls her friends 'dog c***s' all the time.
'Dog c*** is something I call my mates. It's kind of like a flirting term, but unfortunately [Matt] wasn't in front of me when I said it,' she joked.

well just goes to show how long I've been out of the dating loop - flirting term huh? Think if I called Mr Crimmy that he'd think it was a whole other story 😂😂

sorry - forgive my old self but any girl using "flowery" language like "see you next Tuesday" (why Tuesday btw - what's wrong with Thursday???) is never going to make it as a Bachie winner … you can be "down-to-earth, even a bit boganish but foul-mouthish doesn't cut it for rose collecting!

got to love some of the comments from Daily Faily people

2nd article Monique reported as claiming not taking medication for ADD (not ADHD which is what the first article claimed)

'When I was filming The Bachelor, I actually have ADD, if you haven't noticed,' she said.
'I didn't take my medication because I didn't need to concentrate on anything, besides everyone around me and Matt.
'I just forget. If you said a joke a week ago and you've got ADD and you're not taking your meds, God help you trying to remember what exactly you said.'
Poor working memory is a symptom of ADD, which is a quieter presentation of ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

1565934699437.png

matt would have been the foolish fool if he had kept her on any longer.

anyway, the words brutally and fool don't really go together. fool is an insult that super villains on scooby doo like cartoons use as they try to conquer the world.

Back