Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

So if he never had the same spark with Lana why did he play tonsil hockey for so long RIGHT BEFORE CHOOSING SNEZ.

See I get the concept of the Bachelor, and I've watched many of them, and I know the whole thing is you can't let on who you're going to pick. But in all this time it's really rare to see someone say so often that he NEVER felt things for other women and yet kiss them as if he was right into them. There are ways to have fun on the date but not be so intimate in your touching/kissing!

All this is coming out later though so really.. all I have to say is... bactracking and WHIPPED!

A very harsh break-up with Lana, a $22k diamond ring Sam didn't even pay for... but NO proposal: How The Bachelor final shocked viewers as Sam Wood declares his love for winner Snezana

She was a firm favourite from the very start of the series. And mother-of-one Snezana Markoski, 34, has won The Bachelor Australia 2015, making 35-year-old Sam Wood a father figure to her nine-year-old daughter, Eve, from a previous marriage. The result came after Sam broke finalist Lana Jeavons-Fellows' (inset) heart, leaving her in a flood of tears after he told her that she was not the one. The Tasmanian-born personal trainer slipped a $22k diamond ring on the Perth scientist's finger (top left) to seal the deal, but didn't get down on bended knee to propose. 'You were the first girl that I met and you are the last girl because I've fallen madly in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Snezana,' Sam told the brunette beauty as he whisked her up in his arms and passionately kissed her (bottom left). 'I love you too. I have been waiting to hear you say that for so long now,' Snezana replie

lots of comments to read underneath this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Sam-Wood-instant-father.html#reader-comments

I have to say I was sucked in by the story that someone had inside information that Sam & Lana had hooked up and everything else was a cover-up. Not blaming that poster or saying they lied (I don't even remember their name), but it did cause me to second-guess everything I saw from that point on, and got me more riled up about the idea of Sam dumping Heather, Sarah AND Snez for a pre-determined intruder. Now I can see that Lana was just as unsure of her position as everyone else.

Ah, the benefit of hindsight!

so this happened 2 months ago - I realise its been hard having to cover it up and lie to everyone and pretend everything is apples BUT now she's crying? I'm sorry - I don't buy what they are selling.

I feel bad for her. 24 hours before he picks Snez he's telling Lana he wants a future with her, kissing her, etc. I know that's the show but it doesn't make it any easier for her. On top of that she hasn't gotten much public support like say Heather did because she was an intruder.

She's not a part in a story though. She's a real person with feelings.

I feel bad for her. 24 hours before he picks Snez he's telling Lana he wants a future with her, kissing her, etc. I know that's the show but it doesn't make it any easier for her. On top of that she hasn't gotten the public support like Heather did because she was an intruder.

Well, no, it was more because she was a robot.

Have the girls been on Studio 10 yet? I'm recording it because I'm working at lunchtime and there's no way I'm watching 2 and a half hours of daytime television.

So if he never had the same spark with Lana why did he play tonsil hockey for so long RIGHT BEFORE CHOOSING SNEZ.

See I get the concept of the Bachelor, and I've watched many of them, and I know the whole thing is you can't let on who you're going to pick. But in all this time it's really rare to see someone say so often that he NEVER felt things for other women and yet kiss them as if he was right into them. There are ways to have fun on the date but not be so intimate in your touching/kissing!

All this is coming out later though so really.. all I have to say is... bactracking and WHIPPED!

I can't work out if this is all because he's a jerk, or like you said, he's backtracking and whipped and saying whatever he feels will stop him getting into trouble with Snez after what was seen on the show.

Either way though it makes him look like a jerk.

so this happened 2 months ago - I realise its been hard having to cover it up and lie to everyone and pretend everything is apples BUT now she's crying? I'm sorry - I don't buy what they are selling.
Yep, contrived soap opera using reality wannabes instead of actors. Glad you can see though the fake tears and drama crimmy. Lana is an excellent actress, I'll give her that. She should try her hand at acting and who knows a new career may open up for her. :D

ICK!!!

'It was amazing': New Bachelor couple Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski reveal all about their first intimate night together... as mother-of-one admits she couldn't watch his steamy pool clinch with love rival Lana
ByJADE WATKINS FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

A couple of weeks ago he gushed about what his first intimate night with his chosen bachelorette was like.

And now that The Bachelor's Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski can finally come out as a couple, they are revealing all about their steamy love life.

New The Bachelor couple Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski revealed all about their steamy love life during an interview with Kyle & Jackie O on Friday morningDuring an interview with Kyle & JackieO on Friday morning, the pair confirmed they have in fact 'sealed the deal', and that the experience was 'amazing'.

2C6DF1AE00000578-3239065-Steamy_New_The_Bachelor_couple_Sam_Wood_and_Snezana_Markoski_rev-a-1_1442524249609.jpg

Steamy: New The Bachelor couple Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski revealed all about their steamy love life during an interview with Kyle & Jackie O on Friday morning

Radio host Jackie didn't hold back as she probed the couple on all the intimate details during a live sit-down chat.

'Was it everything you both thought it would be?' she asked, to which mother-of-one Snezana gushed 'It was amazing.'

'That's what he (Sam) said. We asked him a couple of weeks ago and he said "It was amazing". So both of you have the same answer. I imagine you two would be really good in bed actually!' Jackie exclaimed.

2C6C2FCB00000578-3239065-Relieved_Snezana_Markoski_and_Sam_Wood_released_a_video_shortly_-a-2_1442524497306.jpg

Simply amazing: When asked by the hosts about their love life, the couple were happy to admit they had sealed the deal

2C6B567200000578-3238289-You_were_the_first_girl_that_I_met_and_you_are_the_last_girl_bec-m-20_1442490030015.jpg

Perfect: Snezana gushed that their first night together had been amazing, which the radio hosts pointed out was the same thing Sam had said weeks before

However, the interview took somewhat of an awkward turn when Kyle brought up Sam's steamy pool clinch with runner-up Lana Jeavons-Fellows the night before the finale.

'It looked like in the pool the other night that there might be some penetration there,' he said.

'There was some a** grabbing...I was like "Oh my god it is her for sure."'

'Was that hard to watch that?', Jackie asked Snezana.

'I didn't watch it,' she said. 'I didn't watch quite a bit of the show because I thought it would be a bit too confronting. I thought there was no point in upsetting myself.'

2C60E35200000578-3239065-Special_moment_Lana_Jeavons_Fellows_lofty_position_as_the_favour-a-3_1442526805661.jpg

Special moment: However, the interview took somewhat of an awkward turn when Kyle brought up Sam's steamy pool clinch with runner-up Lana Jeavons-Fellows the night before the finale

2C60E30A00000578-3239065-True_affection_The_pair_enjoyed_their_steamiest_kiss_yet_during_-a-4_1442526808096.jpg

• Affection: The pair enjoyed their steamiest kiss yet during a dip in the pool after Sam whisked her off to picturesque Palm Beach and a romantic date at a sprawling beach house on a date
2C60E31A00000578-3239065-You_re_going_nowhere_Sam_s_hands_cupped_Lana_s_bikini_clad_botto-a-7_1442526876725.jpg

Hard to watch: Snezana admitted, 'I didn't watch it. I didn't watch quite a bit of the show because I thought it would be a bit too confronting. I thought there was no point in upsetting myself'

Despite getting close to Lana and some of the other ladies, Sam was adamant that Snezana had always been a front-runner in his mind.

The besotted hunk gushed: 'From our first date, I knew Snez was special and would be there till the entire end.

'But the show still has to run for a certain amount of time and you have to still date the other girls.'

He also claimed that he really had been unsure about which woman to pick at times because he 'didn’t want to stuff up the decision.'

'I would never wanna do what happened last year and go back on my word', Sam explained.

2C6B487000000578-3238289-image-a-47_1442493092557.jpg

Perfect choice: Despite getting close to Lana and some of the other ladies, Sam was adamant that Snezana had always been a front-runner in his mind

Sam also admitted that it had been hard for him to hold back his true feelings about Snezana when the brunette beauty admitted she had fallen in love with him.

'When she told me how she felt about me and I couldn’t say it back yet, I hated that. It just wasn’t the right thing to do at the time. So when I could finally say it, it was an absolute relief.'

Snezana was adamant that she had not known Sam was going to produce a promise ring when he chose her.

Speaking about the commitment ring, Sam claimed that he had been oblivious to the fact he placed the sparkling band on his chosen one’s wedding ring finger.

2C6B6B2100000578-3238289-image-m-32_1442490300424.jpg

'You were the first girl that I met and you are the last girl because I've fallen madly in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Snezana,' Sam told the brunette beauty in the show's grand finale

2C6B566200000578-3238289-image-m-17_1442489757181.jpg

'It looks beautiful, it looks really beautiful:' Snezana was adamant that she had not known Sam was going to produce a promise ring when he chose her a promise to go find her something that actually FITS and isn't absolutely hideous? Sell the ring Snez - use it for airfares!! Bet it doesn't fetch $22K ... who would pay that much for such an ugly ugly ring!!! And what's he promising? not to do anymore ass grabbing and sticking his tongue down other women's throats ever ever again? ... or just whilst she's in town?

2C6B3A5D00000578-3239065-Thoughtful_Sam_Wood_presented_Snezana_with_silver_heart_shaped_n-a-9_1442527779849.jpg

Thoughtful: Sam presented Snezana with silver heart-shaped necklace for daughter Eve and should have given Snez a matching one with diamonds - at least that would have been pretty!

As for talk about this season's show being called 'Budget Batchelor' by fans, Sam joked: 'I think Sam Frost stole some of our budget.'

He added: 'While it would be great to go overseas, thanks to the romance of it all, it was great to stay in Australia.'

And when asked where the happy couple would live going forward, Sam laughed: ‘We’re not sure yet, we’ve still got to work that out.’

2C6C2F7A00000578-3239065-In_love_The_pair_were_every_bit_as_taken_with_one_another_in_the-a-5_1442526859243.jpg

In love: As for where the happy couple would live going forward, Sam laughed, ‘We’re not sure yet, we’ve still got to work that out’

2C6C311900000578-3239065-Together_The_duo_were_forced_to_keep_their_relationship_under_wr-a-6_1442526861309.jpg

Together: When quizzed about the possibility of marriage, Sam replied, 'One day, hopefully. We haven’t spoken about it but I just know we’re mad about each other and I can’t imagine my life without her'

Snezana admitted: 'I probably would move to Melbourne. I would definitely consider it and I’m not saying no to the option.'

When quizzed about the possibility of marriage, Sam replied: 'One day, hopefully. We haven’t spoken about it but I just know we’re mad about each other and I can’t imagine my life without her.'

Snezana also revealed that she had kept in touch with some of the girls from the show stating that she still speak to Nina, Krystal and Heather. I guess 3 out of 19 ain't bad ... Krystal was only in there for a minute ... Heather is nice to everyone ... and Nina & Snez were joined at the hip ...maybe there is truth in some of the rumours??

2C6BC01400000578-3239065-Gushing_tribute_Taking_to_Instagram_as_the_final_credits_rolled_-a-8_1442527551840.jpg

Gushing tribute: Taking to Instagram as the final credits rolled on The Bachelor, Nina Rolleston posted a cute snap of the new couple alongside a gushing message to close pal Snezana

I feel bad for her. 24 hours before he picks Snez he's telling Lana he wants a future with her, kissing her, etc. I know that's the show but it doesn't make it any easier for her. On top of that she hasn't gotten much public support like say Heather did because she was an intruder.

She's not a part in a story though. She's a real person with feelings.
it might be a necessary part of the show that other girls have to get pulled along to the end but why does he have to be leading them on so strongly ... if he wasn't giving them all the right signals they would KNOW themselves that its just not there between them ... but he's deliberately strung them along ... at least the final 4 ... so that they DID believe the fairy tale and believed they were 'the one'

the fact he could play that part so convincingly makes him the lowest of the low ... the last girls should be able to walk away with their dignity intact ... but instead he almosts forces the declarations of love out of them - they were all thinking if they didn't do it they would be gone next ... HE made them think that ... and then never gave anything back EXCEPT that stupid grin. a few platitudes and a kick to the kerb

I hated that they were humiliated - having bared their souls on national TV ... and all he can do now is say he never felt anything for any of them all along - it was always Snez. ROTTEN STINKER!!!!

and as for being oblivious as to which finger he was putting it on ... what sort of a moron gives a ring like that and if not intending it to be an engagement ring puts it on THAT finger!?!?!

Not surprised they were talking about sex on the Kyle and Jackie O show. Kyle is obsessed with it.

But still.. we all knew Sam would be going there as soon as possible but no way would I be saying it in public. Priorities I guess?

Still.. they seem really happy and I hope it works out for them. I don't think they fully realise what a drama it's going to be with both her family and her daughter's father yet though. Can't fault him for not choosing the easy root (*cought* route) in all this though.

"Heather. Nina, Sarah... and the runner-up"....
I know she was an intruder, but doesn't she get a name?

Back