Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

In the preview for the finale Sam said something along the lines of feeling for this girl like he'd never felt before. I remember that he mentioned something similar about his attraction to Snez - that he'd never had such a strong physical connection with anyone. I think he may have indicated Lana was also really something different and special, does anyone remember or am I imagining it? And how about Sarah? At the forefront of my mind is him talking about the convenience factor, I don't recall him using any powerful phrases about his actual feelings in regards to her. But it could have slipped my mind.

I admit I skipped a few pages. The obvious stirring is not my cup of tea. Unless it's as clever as cons and at least brings entertaining debates at surface, anything else is being annoying and deliberate.

Since everyone has an opinion on Warwick, may as well add to it.

For those that are saying that he was the reason Sam didn't choose heather, well then I'm glad. He didn't deserve her anyways if that is the case. He means a lot to her and is considered family (obviously since she chose him for Sam to meet). From personal experience, if you truly give a shit about someone then you focus on them and not the others surrounding them. But in this case, Warwick was heathers guidance and need at a time she needed someone the most, so if Sam couldn't see that and only saw Warwick as this ott grilling type of maniac, then he really doesn't deserve someone like heather, because he can't truly respect heathers love for Warwick.

I may as well add that I don't think that is the reason Sam didn't choose heather though. I think he already has chosen who he wants and now just has to wait it out until he gets to the person he really wants to be with.

I admit I skipped a few pages. The obvious stirring is not my cup of tea. Unless it's as clever as cons and at least brings entertaining debates at surface, anything else is being annoying and deliberate.

Since everyone has an opinion on Warwick, may as well add to it.

For those that are saying that he was the reason Sam didn't choose heather, well then I'm glad. He didn't deserve her anyways if that is the case. He means a lot to her and is considered family (obviously since she chose him for Sam to meet). From personal experience, if you truly give a shit about someone then you focus on them and not the others surrounding them. But in this case, Warwick was heathers guidance and need at a time she needed someone the most, so if Sam couldn't see that and only saw Warwick as this ott grilling type of maniac, then he really doesn't deserve someone like heather, because he can't truly respect heathers love for Warwick.

I may as well add that I don't think that is the reason Sam didn't choose heather though. I think he already has chosen who he wants and now just has to wait it out until he gets to the person he really wants to be with.

Totally agree (Except for the Conn part. I think you overestimate him. Sorry.)

Hi, welcome.

I think that is the only real reason Sam had to be "afraid" of Warwick - if he knew he wasn't being sincere.
Yes! This!

I said on the night we met Warwick that he cuts out the bs to extract the truth. I definitely think Sam felt under pressure because he knew the man was not going to buy all his glossy prepared speeches. And Sam knew Warwick was not buying his words. He only cared about heathers well being, and deep down I think Sam knew he was eventually going to let heather go and Warwick read him so easily.

In regards to heather leaving I bawled my eyes out. And it wasn't because he didn't pick her... I totally just connected (hehe) with her ..
I've lost a parent so I could understand what she was saying at the start of the episode and then her talking about her childhood being hard got me and eventually watching her get her heart crushed on national tv . I just wanted to cuddle her.

I don't think Sam is a douche and I wouldn't blame lana for it because ultimately he is the bachelor ... But that whole episode hit me in the feels

Phwoar if that rumour is true... So unfair to the other girls.

Though that could explain why their interactions seem a bit stilted to me. They have to pretend they didn't know each other already, lol.

Tedious, if it's true.

I think whatever the facts are he will pick Lana because - BOOBWATCH - those were not Snez's boobs in the headless photo a few weeks back on the cover of new whatever, Sarah is blonded (and is too dull for me to have bothered noting her boobs) and the hair ends in the pic were long and red-brown in the sun, and the only other ones left that would match, if braless are Lana's. However, Lana's hair is longer. Maybe Sarah dies her hair brown to throw everyone off the scent as they rendevous for secret dates in Sydney, whilst casually dressed. Argh, I give up. Maybe it's an old snap of Heather and him while on the show...

Mind you, a myriad of pap shots, rumour, gossip and innuendo has been trying to inform us that Heather is the lucky winner, all season long. So, given that it isn't and given that one photo, ha, I pick that he will pick Lana in the end. Plus, he is clearly a man who loves to have his ego stroked by a woman, and she is clearly a woman who can turn that on. It's all a bit anti-climactic, really. Sarah, or Lana, either way, what a snoozefest of an ending.... Snez getting the final rose would be a nicer ending to the show, for me, but I would worry about her being hurt. He's 35 going on 14.* I hope Snez will get some nice dates and a bit of money for appearances or whatnot out of her time on the show, and maybe find a more mature man who lives in Perth, also.

I don't care who he chooses really. But boiled eggs and Brylcream - can you imagine the babies!

Blake was a droning melifluous dullard with a labrador's idea of a pash, but at least he chose someone I could see he had something magnetic going on with, that was mutual - even if he did balls up the route to his final choice. (Yes! Hawhawhaw! A hundred times yes!)

*Is that what Reepbot's 14 means - emotional age??

Tedious, if it's true.

I think whatever the facts are he will pick Lana because - BOOBWATCH - those were not Snez's boobs in the headless photo a few weeks back on the cover of new whatever, Sarah is blonded (and is too dull for me to have bothered noting her boobs) and the hair ends in the pic were long and red-brown in the sun, and the only other ones left that would match, if braless are Lana's. However, Lana's hair is longer. Maybe Sarah dies her hair brown to throw everyone off the scent as they rendevous for secret dates in Sydney, whilst casually dressed. Argh, I give up. Maybe it's an old snap of Heather and him while on the show...
Are you talking about that pic of him in a red shirt and the girl in a purple dress?
If so, that is a pic of Sam and Ebru from the groundhog day.

Tedious, if it's true.

Mind you, a myriad of pap shots, rumour, gossip and innuendo has been trying to inform us that Heather is the lucky winner, all season long. So, given that it isn't and given that one photo, ha, I pick that he will pick Lana in the end. Plus, he is clearly a man who loves to have his ego stroked by a woman, and she is clearly a woman who can turn that on. It's all a bit anti-climactic, really. Sarah, or Lana, either way, what a snoozefest of an ending.... Snez getting the final rose would be a nicer ending to the show, for me, but I would worry about her being hurt. He's 35 going on 14.* I hope Snez will get some nice dates and a bit of money for appearances or whatnot out of her time on the show, and maybe find a more mature man who lives in Perth, also.

I don't care who he chooses really. But boiled eggs and Brylcream - can you imagine the babies!

Blake was a droning melifluous dullard with a labrador's idea of a pash, but at least he chose someone I could see he had something magnetic going on with, that was mutual - even if he did balls up the route to his final choice. (Yes! Hawhawhaw! A hundred times yes!)

*Is that what Reepbot's 14 means - emotional age??
Ha ha ha, boiled eggs and brylcream.
upload_2015-9-13_8-28-49.jpeg

Are you talking about that pic of him in a red shirt and the girl in a purple dress?
If so, that is a pic of Sam and Ebru from the groundhog day.

Nah, the woman is wearing a white tank top, and jeans I guess. It was just a photo that stuck in my mind, because the boobs, being non-inflated, were a dead giveaway.

Back