Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I'm so envious of Lana's hair - do you think its natural or does she have extensions?

2C0960DD00000578-3224787-image-a-1_1441603671832.jpg

2C095F5800000578-3224787-Hair_you_are_With_a_spring_in_her_step_the_28_year_old_communica-a-17_1441603931571.jpg

What I don't understand is why they would have so much narration by Heather. Surely if she doesn't win it makes sense to spread it out a bit more?

I think Lana's hair looks natural. Mine isn't as long but it's thick and falls into similar waves. I don't think she is fat either, there is just a touch of a double chin that shows up at times but she has a nice body.

What I don't understand is why they would have so much narration by Heather. Surely if she doesn't win it makes sense to spread it out a bit more?

I think Lana's hair looks natural. Mine isn't as long but it's thick and falls into similar waves. I don't think she is fat either, there is just a touch of a double chin that shows up at times but she has a nice body.

I've wondered too, and it causes people to say Heather's narrating the story but all of them would have just as much commentary recorded, it's the producers who decide what to show. That's one of the things that's confusing.

Heather narrates because she knows how to act in front of a camera, not all deer in the headlightsy. lanas hair.. the that bald strip on crimeys pic #2? that shit aint growing a single hair ever, i know, ive got one too. i vote for fake hair.

Heather is also funny. Some of her comments are hilarious (I'm obsessed and if she doesn't win she needs to be bachelorette )
Also the past few nights they didn't show much of her (like her one on one convo at the cocktail party)

The reason (and probably might seem silly) why I don't think sarah or lana win are because they are friendly with emily . The way emily spoke about Sam.. If you were his gf would you be hanging out every Friday night with her?
And I saw a comment on Emily's Instagram by lana .. It was some kissy emoji thing .. Again if someone was bagging out your bf would you really be friends?

As for nina following the bachies maybe she's just a fan of the show. I follow people from bb , mkr and bach and when the seasons over and they bore me I unfollow.

At this stage it could be any of the girls really.. And it's doing my head in not knowing .. I'm way too into this :arghh:

Interesting points Frankyfurt! I don't follow any of them on Instagram so it's cool to know about little things like that.

It's very interesting that they chose to show Heather going off for the one-on-one convo and coming back with a huge smile on her face, but chose to omit the actual conversation itself. That sure had people clamouring on all social media outlets...

Going back to the "friend as well as partner" thing... I know most of you think Heather's just talking about it in the context of the show and that people are blowing it out of proportion, but I do wonder. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but there's no way that I would call someone a partner while they are still dating other women. Calling someone a partner is serious business for me. Though maybe Heather doesn't put as much weight on that word.

Heather is also funny. Some of her comments are hilarious (I'm obsessed and if she doesn't win she needs to be bachelorette )
Also the past few nights they didn't show much of her (like her one on one convo at the cocktail party)

The reason (and probably might seem silly) why I don't think sarah or lana win are because they are friendly with emily . The way emily spoke about Sam.. If you were his gf would you be hanging out every Friday night with her?
And I saw a comment on Emily's Instagram by lana .. It was some kissy emoji thing .. Again if someone was bagging out your bf would you really be friends?

As for nina following the bachies maybe she's just a fan of the show. I follow people from bb , mkr and bach and when the seasons over and they bore me I unfollow.

At this stage it could be any of the girls really.. And it's doing my head in not knowing .. I'm way too into this :arghh:
Well...once upon a time I'd say no way but now that I'm older..
Lana is also very close friends with Heather but follows Emily.
I'm sure Sam and Emily have probably spoken post production and are over it.
4 months is a long time.

But if you were a betting person you'd think it's Snez.

Going back to the "friend as well as partner" thing... I know most of you think Heather's just talking about it in the context of the show and that people are blowing it out of proportion, but I do wonder. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but there's no way that I would call someone a partner while they are still dating other women. Calling someone a partner is serious business for me. Though maybe Heather doesn't put as much weight on that word.

I'm not sure Heather puts much weight on anything.

I've wondered too, and it causes people to say Heather's narrating the story but all of them would have just as much commentary recorded, it's the producers who decide what to show. That's one of the things that's confusing.
Maybe she is the only one who gas anything interesting to say and is able to be relaxed and natural in front of camera which gives her an advantage

Production should have made more effort to share the narration ... but might have also thought that since she was so popular people wanted to hear more from her

I never really noticed she was given more time than others but then I DO like her ... so any time she was on screen was good for me :)

In other reality tv shows narration time has never really correlated to eventual winner so I don't see how this will be any different. Besides, Heather has acting experience, (natural in front of camera) and she appears to be quick witted. Both those traits make for a fine choice of main narrator.

Haha Crims she's definitely had the most screentime and she is entertaining and speaks well.
Apparently she got along well with production team, which you would expect.
Reepbot might have a point of though, last year it was Chantal.

The bachelor fb page has pics of Sam and the girls on dates (someone link it I'm on my tablet lol) or go look.
I'd have to say Snez or Lana by those pics.

I'm looking forward to seeing Nina's date because I like the look of whatever they're eating, fish and chips by the looks!

Back