Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

17f1b6175532ecba27f3fcfe8fdb5bd8.gif
This is adorable

I'm finding this whole 'Heather revealed she won' drama really hard to believe. She's a smart enough girl to not give something so important away like that. The way she said it was also strange. And how the hell didn't the presenters pick up on it? It's like they weren't even listening and they were just waiting for her to finish talking lmao.
maybe it was a slip up ... she had something scripted she was supposed to say and she messed up and it came out wrong
- because these radio interviews are (I think) obligatory for them to do ... they probably have someone handling all that who tells them what needs to be said this week etc
she might have been meant to use the word possibly and left it out without realising it ...

that would teach them to try to manipulate us!

can't wait for tomorrow night!!!

I'm finding this whole 'Heather revealed she won' drama really hard to believe. She's a smart enough girl to not give something so important away like that. The way she said it was also strange. And how the hell didn't the presenters pick up on it? It's like they weren't even listening and they were just waiting for her to finish talking lmao.
Yeah, I can't help thinking they are all fucking with us ?

I'm 99% sure she was referring to finding a friend and partner in Sam while they were filming and now the media have just run with it saying she was referring to now. The first time I heard it I assumed she was referring to her time on the show (the girls all refer to what is currently happening on the show in present tense) and I was surprised that nobody in the media has been smart enough to pick up that's what she most likely meant.

Last edited:
because these radio interviews are (I think) obligatory for them to do ... they probably have someone handling all that who tells them what needs to be said this week etc
she might have been meant to use the word possibly and left it out without realising it ...
So you think they wanted her to use the word partner and she forgot so she used it towards the end?
Cause that's what I was thinking too. It just seemed too forced imo[DOUBLEPOST=1440511774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I can't help thinking they are all fucking with us ?
I think they are. I'm still sticking with my gut feeling that Snez wins. Theres just too many reasons to overlook

So you think they wanted her to use the word partner and she forgot so she used it towards the end?
Cause that's what I was thinking too. It just seemed too forced imo[DOUBLEPOST=1440511774][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think they are. I'm still sticking with my gut feeling that Snez wins. Theres just too many reasons to overlook
no I thought maybe she was supposed to say I've found a great friend and POSSIBLY a great partner ... and just forgot the possibly ...

oh well - it all keeps us entertained ...

I'm 99% sure she was referring to finding a friend and partner in Sam while they were filming and now the media have just run with it saying she was referring to now. The first time I heard it I assumed she was referring to her time on the show (the girls all refer to what is currently happening on the show in present tense) and I was surprised that nobody in the media has been smart enough to pick up that's what she meant.
Yeah I agree.
And like mentioned earlier by someone, there's no way that channel 1o would have that 'spoiler' all over their channel/the project and where ever else it turned up.[DOUBLEPOST=1440512018][/DOUBLEPOST]
no I thought maybe she was supposed to say I've found a great friend and POSSIBLY a great partner ... and just forgot the possibly ...

oh well - it all keeps us entertained ...
Ohhh I see what you mean

I'm 99% sure she was referring to finding a friend and partner in Sam while they were filming and now the media have just run with it saying she was referring to now. The first time I heard it I assumed she was referring to her time on the show (the girls all refer to what is currently happening on the show in present tense) and I was surprised that nobody in the media has been smart enough to pick up that's what she most likely meant.
media ... smart ... do those words still belong in the same sentence in these days of online instant news and magazines??

I'm starting to think DM is actually a primary school project for Year 3 kids ... give them some random info and pictures and let them put together an article ... fastest one gets posted ...

People (including Jackie O) have also cancelled out Snez winning because she said 'I have had no contact with Sam since the show'.

What the heck is she meant to say if she did win? That she talks to Sam and that everything is going great?
Smh

When Jasmine was asked about Snez' comment, she replied "Well no one is meant to talk to Sam after the show"

Lol @Frankyfurt bitches be crazy! Thanks for the goss.

Damn this mystery gets more and more confusing. My gut says that Snez is throwing us off with saying no she's had no contact and that poor Heather is a bit of a scapegoat herself. But yeah... no effing idea.

What was it like in previous years, does anyone recall? Were there as many clues and bait and switches in the media? Was it clear who Tim/Blake we're going to choose?

What was it like in previous years, does anyone recall? Were there as many clues and bait and switches in the media? Was it clear who Tim/Blake we're going to choose?

It was clear Tim really liked and got on naturally with Anna, but not entirely clear who he was going to choose.

Last year, Blake was as clear in his affections as a labrador, but I was surprised when he picked guffawing Sam - as was he, as it turned out.

Can't remember the media! There were the usual bits and bobs every week in the women's mags at the supermarket, but they seem to have gone into overdrive this year with the gossip and innuendo and hysterical frothing about someone having eaten lunch that day and having a baby bump. (For the record, I studied that bump and although the hair colour tips showing looked like Snez's, those sure as hell weren't Snez's boobs. They looked like Heather boobs. Heather for the win!)

Back