Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

did Nina post that on your instagram account and then delete it?

seems to me the Bachelorettes are all cleaning up their accounts and deleting things left right and centre ... I wonder if they've been told to cut out any negativity between them ...

I am sure I saw a post between Heather and perhaps Nina but not 100% sure now and I cannot find it ... but she was thanking her for being one of the few who made her feel like she had a right to be in the house ... I saw it 4-5 days ago ... went to find again and its gone ...

Was on Rachel's and it's still there. The one with the newspaper clipping.

View attachment 49510 I posted this on Instagram...
And Nina 'liked' it and tagged snez.
Then Emily's family caught wind of it , tagged each other and went off their nut... I was like "chill the fuck out it's a meme" Emily's sister called me a troll, a bully, a bitch. I told them to fuck off and go look up the definition of bullying. They then tweeted my IG post to new weekly , channel 10 .
I told them to go read Rosie's blog or look at the bachelor meme page and get over the pic... They kept going to I had to block their asses
OMG I saw all that unfold hahaha. I went through my activity tab and saw that nina liked it and commented. I then saw all the BS emilys family and friends were saying lmao. They went so far with it smh

Do you think you know who wins?

did Nina post that on your instagram account and then delete it?

seems to me the Bachelorettes are all cleaning up their accounts and deleting things left right and centre ... I wonder if they've been told to cut out any negativity between them ...

I am sure I saw a post between Heather and perhaps Nina but not 100% sure now and I cannot find it ... but she was thanking her for being one of the few who made her feel like she had a right to be in the house ... I saw it 4-5 days ago ... went to find again and its gone ...
Yes, she liked it. Tagged snez and laughed. Then when Emily's family saw it they all tagged each other and started abusing Nina and then me. So I deleted all their comments and Nina private messaged me all the other stuff

OMG I saw all that unfold hahaha. I went through my activity tab and saw that nina liked it and commented. I then saw all the BS emilys family and friends were saying lmao. They went so far with it smh

Do you think you know who wins?
Yes!!! They were going mental at me. Then on a daily mail post on fb I said "make sure you don't say anything about emily or her family attack you" next minute they all started attacking me on fb lol

Was on Rachel's and it's still there. The one with the newspaper clipping.
thank you - I KNEW it existed!!! trouble is I rattle around and read stuff and move on and then forget where I saw it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440509621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, she liked it. Tagged snez and laughed. Then when Emily's family saw it they all tagged each other and started abusing Nina and then me. So I deleted all their comments and Nina private messaged me all the other stuff
I like how Nina acknowledges posts on her instagram and is always upbeat.

They've been going on about it for 6 days now .... All because I posted this but she has VAGINAPIT!

image.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1440509787][/DOUBLEPOST]
lmfao :') Then they even mentioned your kids or something. They were the real bullies, all you did was repost a picture hahaha
Yeah, they were then saying I was a bad mum and they hope my kids never get bullied ... Jesus fucking Christ

Theh should have been banned from social media... People are going to say stuff. We all know this being BB fans...
Someone mentioned in a comment about what do they expect being on a reality tv show and becs brother went off at them.
It seems two be these two main girls that are scorned and it will unfold this week and they are preparing themselves by slamming others[DOUBLEPOST=1440510045][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Frankyfurt , based on what you've seen online and the drama etc. Who do you think will win?
Final 3
Heather, snez , lana
I can't pick it but seriously think lana is in with a chance

And since emily came out whinging her followers went up to 16k.
Next week she will be getting paid to advertise teeth whitening crap and coffee scrub ... She's not stupid

17f1b6175532ecba27f3fcfe8fdb5bd8.gif

And since emily came out whinging her followers went up to 16k.
Next week she will be getting paid to advertise teeth whitening crap and coffee scrub ... She's not stupid
well she is really if this gets around people won't want her advertising their products ... there are loads of attractive girls wanting modelling jobs after all ...

I'm finding this whole 'Heather revealed she won' drama really hard to believe. She's a smart enough girl to not give something so important away like that. The way she said it was also strange. And how the hell didn't the presenters pick up on it? It's like they weren't even listening and they were just waiting for her to finish talking lmao.

Back