Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I know!

I was thinking of buying one and then decided not to because I was always of the firm belief that gym and equipment is a waste of money when you can work out other ways. But with children it would be nice to Just have something to jump on, then the prices came up and I was like nope! I'll be waiting for the after Christmas sales (I hope )

I was actually excited when it died because I wanted one that I could connect to my phone and a place for my drink. To incline my old one you had to move the pin and it was annoying as hell. Hmm.. I might have to look second hand to get one I want.

I was actually excited when it died because I wanted one that I could connect to my phone and a place for my drink. To incline my old one you had to move the pin and it was annoying as hell. Hmm.. I might have to look second hand to get one I want.
Well you certainly were dedicated. For you it would not be a waste IMO, thank goodness for gumtree.

Well you certainly were dedicated. For you it would not be a waste IMO, thank goodness for gumtree.

I don't know about that. I hate people watching me exercise so I like the comfort of my own home and I can zone out for a while.[DOUBLEPOST=1442492590][/DOUBLEPOST]
A treadmill is a good metaphor for the journey that some of these women went through on this show.

Lol going round and round but getting nowhere?

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/entertain...ve-with-sam-wood/story-fnn7ma1h-1227532291175

Lana actually sounds really upset/pissed off.

I think I may have been wrong thinking her feelings were not all that genuine.
Wow she sounds pissed off big time!

In her defence (who would of thought I would), he was extremely smoochy with her and quite ott only 24 hours prior to rejecting her. He basically had his cake with her. He sure have her the signs she was it.

Which is why I bring up the point I made earlier about him taking an intruder to the end, he feels less guilty and feels the public will prefer it too as fatpants stated

I guess it's still relatively early in the relationship to be moving, I mean Trav and Aisha are still long distance after a year and they don't have the messy child and business thing. Hopefully they have that convo soon and can do so as equals not with Sam calling the shots like on the show.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/entertain...ve-with-sam-wood/story-fnn7ma1h-1227532291175

Lana actually sounds really upset/pissed off.

I think I may have been wrong thinking her feelings were not all that genuine.

Yeah, I think she probably was genuine, just the lines about coming in late etc. made her seem fake. I think coming second is probably an extra burden because you know who won and you can't tell anyone whereas Sarah and Heather etc. are just guessing. It messes with her ability to form friendships with the other girls and she can't be seen making connections with another guy for 4 months. It's a big commitment

I think it's smart not to move straight away. That puts pressure on a new relationship. Up till now they've been bonded by the secret, it's been kind of a secret forbidden love. Once the media storm is over that will be the test and real life starts.

I actually think doing long-distance for a while might help Sam and Snez last a bit longer. I think their obstacles will pop up when one of them is forced to move and pretty much leave their work, family, friends, entire lives really. I think staying with the romantic meet ups, phone calls, etc will keep things in the exciting/romantic bubble for longer and hopefully after that they'll really know one another well enough to do the move properly. And if it doesn't work out after the move, well if enough time has past by then not many people will care...and they won't have the media/public pressure they would if someone moved now.

94ed60d6ccc182b188497a0c50afca94

the knuckleduster is on her right hand in this pic - or some doofus is showing us a mirror image photo!!

either way i never heard "will you marry me?" = he just pushed the ring on her finger

what a gawdy piece of jewellery

Back