Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

That is sweet. My step dad is actually like one of my favourite people in the whole world so that relationship can be really significant.

I agree. Someone I know has been in two long term relationships with women with kid(s). The relationship he had with the kids was just as important, probably moreso in the end, than the woman. It's a tough gig to take on, but a super rewarding one.

She looked like she was pulling away from his kisses. Was a bit awkward.

True that, I did wonder if she was confused because he put the ring on the engaged / married finger but didn't make any reference to it - it was like she was waiting for him to ask!

Other than that, with a traditional family, I wonder if they might already be married.

I have a theory... Lana was taken to the end because it was going to be easier to break her heart since she was a newbie, well compared to the others that is, so he would feel less guilty

I was thinking that too. I never really felt a big genuine connection between Sam and Lana. They told us it was there, but we never really saw it to the extent they claimed. I kinda feel like they were playing up them talking about how great each other were to make it seem legit that he'd take her that far. Man it was really hard for me to watch that happen to Lana. I would have lost it if that were Sarah or Heather.

I agree. Someone I know has been in two long term relationships with women with kid(s). The relationship he had with the kids was just as important, probably moreso in the end, than the woman. It's a tough gig to take on, but a super rewarding one.

True that, I did wonder if she was confused because he put the ring on the engaged / married finger but didn't make any reference to it - it was like she was waiting for him to ask!

Other than that, with a traditional family, I wonder if they might already be married.

But he did say I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Back