Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2020 - Locky version

Too many males really want a “mother” not a equal partner
Someone to take care of them, Irena
The, weird safe thing both claim is peculiar
Both Bella and Irena would be sick of him in 6 months
Bec suits him best, she seems on the same level

So, Bella meltdown was nothing, revealed nothing to me, just I don’t want Irena to get in the way, big deal, nah
And I suspect there is more to how Irena made Bella insecure....
His best match is the blonde intruder, is she Bec? Most active outdoorsy
Then boring older Irena to tend his injuries
Bella, would be fun, but Locky is far to old for her and she would be sick of him in 6 months
It's all over this week! Hard to take in. I agree, Bec would probably suit him best, as she's not just pretending to be outdoorsy. I like this little piece:

Oh Bec - I'd forgotten about her. So much focus on Bella and Irena that she blended into the background for me.

Reactions: kxk
Actually think one of the also girls suit him best, ie Izzy and Bec
The front runner girls are, well they would grow out of him quickly

Irena’s hair, never changes, most people get sick of that
I wonder if she has a sneaky gross neck tatt? Or maybe weird ears
I wish she would pull it back sometime, you can’t see her face half the time

So he loves them all, until he blindsides the two who haven't had the narrative, leaving the two it was always going to be. Now he's crying that he can't choose. Ho hum. Both should be pissed off really that he feels *almost* exactly the same amount for both, and the 'winner' might as well be a toss of a coin, That's no basis for a healthy relationship.

Last 2 nights isn't it

Izzy is cool, and her family....women are very hip or hippie
Yes, the Mums were cool but the sperm thing was a bit out there imo. I don't think that you should ask something like that when you've just met someone for the first time and really know Jack shit about him. Conceiving children on a whim is not on for me...as there are considerations down the track for all involved.
Actually think one of the also girls suit him best, ie Izzy and Bec
The front runner girls are, well they would grow out of him quickly
I have to agree...I've changed my tune. I now think Bec should be the unlucky one. Sorry, but I can't stand the guy.

Still watching...

So he loves them all, until he blindsides the two who haven't had the narrative, leaving the two it was always going to be. Now he's crying that he can't choose. Ho hum. Both should be pissed off really that he feels *almost* exactly the same amount for both, and the 'winner' might as well be a toss of a coin, That's no basis for a healthy relationship.
Oh what a surprise! Bella and Irena.

Do you think he'll do a 'Honey Badger'? Or do you think the rumours of a pre-arranged Bella win are true?

Oh what a surprise! Bella and Irena.

Do you think he'll do a 'Honey Badger'? Or do you think the rumours of a pre-arranged Bella win are true?

I have a feeling Bella will dramatically leave, there will be many tears, and he'll end up with Irena instead (until they break up a few months later).

Hmm, not good ....what he is doing...is very unfair
And how could anyone keep looking at that hideous necklace tatt and feel attraction

Back