Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2020 - Locky version

Did anyone else see that Maddy's teeth looked blue on Zoom? I don't know if it's just what I saw but immediately I thought far too much bleaching.

And Roxi is still a worry... but puppy dog is very cute!

This is proving to be quite the comedy melodrama
2 biatches, both unlikable, claws drawn all out warfare, quite fun
And we are about to get the next bitch battle from the 2 girl next door types
He is a vacant bewildered in permanent dizzy lust for ....whoever is there at the time
He is like a kid in a free candy store, just .....drooling almost

Still like Irena, gone off Bella, new girl seems nice, glad Roxi/Rhonda has gone. Not sure why any of them are wasting their time on this dead head though.

Reactions: kxk
I only realised that those train tracks on Locky's neck are actually words.
I wonder what they say, something deep no doubt.

So much for Bella the nice girl.

That was so boring I started hemming a tea-towel!

Bec seemed more vacuous in person, sadly. This whole thing seems like a slow train ride to Bella at the end. I guess with her former best friend in the house/new enemy, dull 'makes-me-feel-safe' whatsername as the other in the final two, for maximum drah-ma. Stupid Roxy leaving like that, what a twit. It's like watching a bunch of not very bright teenage girls in a boarding school reality program, with Paris Hilton as exec producer.

I'm still all in for the sparkly lights and wisteria, though.

Juliette wasn't wrong in her character assassinations... Dead eyes. Friendzoned. And the knitting granny, scratching his back and changing his nappy!

God they're all awful, and Locky keeps sending my favourites home. I still quite like new Bec, and Caitlyn is a good egg, so I guess they're toast.

Reactions: Lyf
I've just watched last night's episode and imo Locky is either an absolute fool or playing the part the producers have scripted for him. Bella is just another paranoid bunny boiler and boring or not (IF he's really serious about any of this) Irena is his best bet.

Reactions: Lyf
I've just watched last night's episode and imo Locky is either an absolute fool or playing the part the producers have scripted for him. Bella is just another paranoid bunny boiler and boring or not (IF he's really serious about any of this) Irena is his best bet.

He is incredibly superficial. Tonight he abandoned all his doubts about her personality because, hey, she has lovely eyes.

Lovely flat dead eyes, like a shark!

She does seem very pretty, and he does seem to be smitten, so whatevs. I was remembering Sam Wood and Snezana, and how engrossing it was to watch them falling in love. There is just something really wrong about this season, from the very beginning. I thought it was just a really imbalanced edit, which it has been, but it also feels as if there is no substance to any of it. I don't feel I know any of the ones who are left enough to care who he picks in the end.

I don't really care about any of them either...probably why I'm a day behind in the episodes and I don't think I could sit through another one tonight to try and catch up. I'd rather go to bed and read a book.

I haven’t watched the Bella meltdown rose ceremony yet, good movie starting on 7 took priority

So, before I see it, I like Bella and find Irena boring, Bella is young and seems like she just gets overwhelmed
with being on tv, then at home, then back again and with her emotions freaking her out
She doesn’t cope is paranoid and questions everything including Irena

Roxy leaving that way, implied to me, they had all done some serious re-assessing during shutdown
And some thrived, eg izzy, some faded, eg roxi....and the “extras” should have left also
as Juliet did.

Now going to watch the Bella meltdown, who has dead eyes? Missed that too

I'm watching last Thursday's episode and I'm really struggling to stay focused. I find myself concentrating on the decor, the surroundings and the food because the participants are driving me to distraction.

ETA: Sorry to see Kaitlyn go as she seemed quite nice. I'm not sure who the other two blondes are...are they the ones who giggle a lot? Whatever the case it's obviously a battle between Bella and Irena. May the unluckiest one win.

Last edited:
So, Bella meltdown was nothing, revealed nothing to me, just I don’t want Irena to get in the way, big deal, nah
And I suspect there is more to how Irena made Bella insecure....
His best match is the blonde intruder, is she Bec? Most active outdoorsy
Then boring older Irena to tend his injuries
Bella, would be fun, but Locky is far to old for her and she would be sick of him in 6 months

Back