Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2020 - Locky version

"Bonkers red" was flushed tonight, sadly.

Production stuffed up. We saw 17 become 15, then after the break it's the next date thingy, with Osher once again telling us there are 17 left. But Red wasn't among them.

I found "bonkers red" difficult to watch for a variety of reasons but she did bring some "entertainment". Haha...at least I knew her name unlike so many of the others who aren't the "main players"...I've got NO idea who most of them are still and when they receive a rose or are booted I say to myself "who?"

Avoiding any single dates makes this more palatable

And sneaky 10 having the drinking party rejection part up front
Watched that bonkers bit
Left for too much Locky bit
Doing something productive
Back for last bit

Classic, the blonde chorus girls faces during Tats paranoid delusion tantrum
All wanted to flee from......

Oh dear! "Chest" and "space" jumping? Some of these girls just don't have a clue.

Last edited:
Why is purple hair girl going?

I don't really understand that either. She's the one who wore the penguin suit and made him laugh, so that's already 90% more interaction than he's had with most of them.

The toxicity this season goes beyond entertaining into the realms of disturbing.

Yes, but as we've already said Locky flip-flops between who he's in "love with" at any given time. I don't think purple hair girl was his type at all...maybe a bit too much?

I like Irena and Bella because they seem to be genuine and rather normal. Most of the others are coming across as nasty little bitches.

I really don't like it. The fact that Zoey-Clay (that mispronunciation was great!) and Roxie going off their nuts, and Areeba talking tough and telling us what Areeba is like, have been the focus of the edit - apart from three lame identikit dates with a cardboard Locky - does not bode well for a season that is about to involve Zoom dates...

I'm cross Rosemary has gone and 'chest' and 'space jumping' pageant woman is still there.

I guess they’re wanting to emulate MAFS, ramping up the ratings by ramping up the freakshow factor.
I stopped watching MAFS for that very reason. I like to be entertained but I also want my entertainment to make me feel good and not force me to put my head in my hands.

I wonder how foolish Locky felt when he got to watch the show, and realised that he was eliminating nice people like Rosemary while keeping a gaggle of toxic witches.
So far his two favourites seem nice, apart from the obvious rivalry the show is trying to create.

Yep! Really stupid. The old bunny boiler comes to mind. She has some issues that need addressing sooner rather than later.

It's interesting that he sent home the girl who made him have a chocolate bath. Obviously that wasn't the kind of connection he was looking for.

I enjoyed Laura's commentary last night. Would be nice to have her on as a sidebar making dry, snide remarks about the Zoom dates. Am actually looking forward to the rest of the season now we can (one hopes) be finished with the endless cocktail party hysterics and drama on and on and on.

Roxi and her "it's my night" nonsense is so annoying. She thinks the world revolves around her lol.

So it's something like 8 blondes and 2 brunettes left. Locky clearly has a type...

Reactions: kxk
Back