Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

I guess his answers must have been well rehearsed then. He was very vague and there wasn't any emotion. Lisa was too soft on him. I wanted to know EXACTLY when he decided on not picking anyone. Although I guess that might have given his game away.

I guess his answers must have been well rehearsed then. He was very vague and there wasn't any emotion. Lisa was too soft on him. I wanted to know EXACTLY when he decided on not picking anyone. Although I guess that might have given his game away.

Oh yeah... his response was that "it just hit him like a thunderbolt". That's not answering the question of WHEN. So cagey.

I wonder if the double Bachelorette could actually work.

They could try it, it would create so much natural drama that they wouldn't have to hire horrible mean people just to create drama. For example imagine if Britt and Sophie were both Bachelorettes and got to choose from the same pool of men... what happens if they like the same ones? So many love triangle possibilities. Ooh la la!

That interview made no sense. He made no sense. He talked around in circles and didn't explain himself. The audience laughter was odd too. I can't tell if he is just inarticulate or just doesn't give a shit.

...he didn't have the Producer of The Bachelor telling him what to say in an earpiece anymore that's why... well... that's what I reckon anyway... lol!... cheers.

I think it is quite obvious why Nick went on the show. Pretty sure it had nothing to do with love.

Exactly. I know some people who are Rugby Union fans who were so smug the first few weeks when people were liking Nick - like "Union players are great guys""he is just such an amazing guy" etc. etc. *insert vomit here*. He pretty much has proven why Rugby Union is a joke in this country. Bunch of spoiled brats

...he didn't have the Producer of The Bachelor telling him what to say in an earpiece anymore that's why... well... that's what I reckon anyway... lol!... cheers.

I thought that was cleared up when Matty J said that he is not a producers puppet. I didn't believe that either...

Exactly. I know some people who are Rugby Union fans who were so smug the first few weeks when people were liking Nick - like "Union players are great guys""he is just such an amazing guy" etc. etc. *insert vomit here*. He pretty much has proven why Rugby Union is a joke in this country. Bunch of spoiled brats with rich parents

Always sceptical when sporting stars go on a show like this one. 10 should look at new casting agents (I would do it if they offered). Hopefully Ali will be good but won't be getting my hopes up.

Exactly. I know some people who are Rugby Union fans who were so smug the first few weeks when people were liking Nick - like "Union players are great guys""he is just such an amazing guy" etc. etc. *insert vomit here*. He pretty much has proven why Rugby Union is a joke in this country. Bunch of spoiled brats
Lol do you really think afl players would be more gentlemanly? Ed lower proved they can be just as douchebaggy!

It's this. He's clearly got zeros shits to give. He now fulfilling his contractual obligations at the absolute bare minimum level. Well, and generously offering to buy the girls he dumped on telly a sympathy drink should they ever cross paths again.

The sad thing is, this probably works for him most of the time in his "real" life.
It's not that hard to imagine him hooking up with Cass, dumping her, then buying her a drink the next time they cross paths. No wonder she's so confused.
I think he realises he's been rumbled now, and is off to try his luck with the sherpas (or the mountain goats, or whatever).

For the sake of her reputation Lisa should stop these gimmicky interviews, that are advertised as epic, and turn out to be epically weak. They should have let him be interviewed by Meshel Laurie, or maybe even Kitty Flanagan.

Or even Tommy Little. As inappropriate as he is, he probably would have asked Badger if he was just after a bunch of free roots.

Reactions: kxk
For the sake of her reputation Lisa should stop these gimmicky interviews, that are advertised as epic, and turn out to be epically weak. They should have let him be interviewed by Meshel Laurie, or maybe even Kitty Flanagan.
Or maybe on Hard Chat.

The sad thing is, this probably works for him most of the time in his "real" life.
It's not that hard to imagine him hooking up with Cass, dumping her, then buying her a drink the next time they cross paths. No wonder she's so confused.
I think he realises he's been rumbled now, and is off to try his luck with the sherpas (or the mountain goats, or whatever).

And I think he used the "timeline" excuse with Cass back then too. In an interview she mentioned things just didn't align because life was a bit hectic. Given how smitten she it seems unlikely that she ditched him because she was too busy, he was surely the one who ditched her saying it was the wrong timing, and then she probably held on to hope thinking that she might have a chance when the time was right, poor thing.

https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-cass-and-honey-badger

‘It was just a matter of timing that got in the way,’ she says. 'It wasn’t really the right time. He was going away and I was also busy, and I definitely saw him as someone I could potentially be with, but the time wasn’t right.’

Very boring list. #2 already proved on BIP that he doesn't have the conversational skills to sustain a show of his own.

That brings to mind Richie.

Many of the Bachelors were not exceptional in conversational skills. I must admit that Sam Wood was amazing though. Probably the best conversationalist that I have ever seen on the show.

Back