Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

That's why they haven't done one so far. Osher is open to the idea but the problem is they don't want the contestants hooking up with each other and forgetting about the bachelor/bachelorette

That would be exactly what would happen. There would be no real "prize" in being chosen by the Bachelor, because rejection would just mean you could pair off with another rejected contestant.

Exactly. And then the whole premise of the show is down the drain. Maybe someone can come up with a slightly different concept that would work?

Plus there would be no way to contain the hooking up between contestants even before they were eliminated. Not because all gay men are promiscuous, it would be the same in a house of mixed sex contestants too (a la Love Island).
There would need to be firm rules about what would be acceptable on the show.

An all gay Big Brother would work better for sure. I'm not sure Australia is ready for that. I'm not sure anyone is ready for that. I'd totally watch though.

That would be a very good idea, as long as they didn't fill it with stereotyped "bitchy" housemates. A house full of Ben's would be unbearable, but in the name of fairness they could throw in one or two :p

It would help if they had better looking leads as well. They missed the marks quite a few times (especially this season).

I think I would choose a good lead. I most likely would cast a Nick Viall lookalike. 😋

The Project audience pretty much summed up the Honey Badger interview. They laughed at him, and at Lisa Wilkinson's questions. Especially the one that went like this: "So Brooke, is she the one that got away? Your kisses were deeper, your looks more lingering......" God damn, it was cringey to watch a journalist who should know better take this so seriously. This interview should never aired.

I saw the Project interview. Nick didn't really answer the question about why he went on the show if he wasn't ready to commit (as per him saying to the girls that the "timelines" didn't match up). Brooke looked very sad. I don't know why people keep saying the reason he didn't choose the other two was because she walked. She clearly liked him more than he liked her, as well. Actually all four girls seem pretty upset, while Nick seems quite fine.

It's unusual to hear the audience openly mocking the guest, and Lisa's questions didn't help. Either she doesn't understand what happened or she's deliberately taking the piss too. I think they were pushing for an admission that he would have chosen Brooke, but he's too stupid to formulate the thoughts to string an explanation together.

Back