Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2021

Is anyone else watching the US season ?

It's the first complete US season I've seen and we are quite enjoying it, although we don't have any particular favorites. They're all kinda annoying, I assume it's not always like this. But the editing, while fast, is still captivating and doesn't linger too much. Not bad entertainment, there are some good challenges and even without a favourite, there is still that hope of seeing the most annoying couples land up in the taxi that gets lost and don't know where the f they are.

Not a bit Amazing Race US community here eh.

Well that last season was a bit disappointing. Idiots kept the best players in the game, we saw it a mile away.

Such a fantastic start to the season!

I said it last season and I’ll say it again, in my opinion Ten’s TAR is the best cast reality show on Australian television. The diversity and multifaceted representation is second to none.

I started looking at this today and it caught me!
I like Jaskirat and Anurag best.
I had to copy and paste their names and will never remember how they're spelt, so will refer to them as the Sikh's from now on.

Watching it now, well last 20 mins
Looking great, will be watching this live now
Where have they been so far?
And where was the start?
And are they all loveable, seems so at this bit of viewing

Great show, but completely agree it needs to be trimmed down to 1 hour.
I can’t understand why FTA channels feel the need to push their flagship prime time shows to 90 minutes? 60 minutes is fine for most of them.
Shame about the ratings. Deserved more than 511k.

I started looking at this today and it caught me!
I like Jaskirat and Anurag best.
I had to copy and paste their names and will never remember how they're spelt, so will refer to them as the Sikh's from now on.
Surely you’ll remember how to spell their three syllable names (that are as long or shorter than your username, mind you) if you put in just a little bit of effort? Not a good look at all to just write them off and not even attempt to learn their names just because they’re foreign to you.

Surely you’ll remember how to spell their three syllable names (that are as long or shorter than your username, mind you) if you put in just a little bit of effort? Not a good look at all to just write them off and not even attempt to learn their names just because they’re foreign to you.
Never thought of anything as sensible as that! Jas and Anu it is! 😁
I didn't mean that to be disrespectful to them, unfortunately I was just being honest.

Last edited:
I should have set my DVR to record it, the channel 10 catchup ads are freaking annoying.

What a great start to the show, we are all 100% invested in watching it through. Even though in Amazing Race you just need 1 episode to understand the rough rankings of all the groups, it’s still a great journey filled with funny moments and travel that we love.

Love the editing of the Australian one tbh.. Much better pace than the US one. It’s just perfect, no complaints there.

As for episode length, well we watched it in two sittings, so that helped. At the end we were needing MORE!

Good plan, 2 parts, did that today actually
Watched the last 20 mins then later watched the 1st part

Might keep doing that actually, I don’t like the freaky who is last
Oh no my favourites, nervous, nail biting kind of tv
(part of what puts me off a lot of competition rtv where that is the main focus)

Back