Skip to main content

The Affable Thread

tumblr_p06z2lWtsg1spgk1lo7_400.gifv

Yes I think the state has been successful under centre-right leadership. The most anti-Gladys people seem to be the Dan Andrews fans in Victoria.

I agree. NSW are doing the best currently and that is due to the fantastic leadership of Gladys’ government. Victorian‘s have no idea about good government anyway.

I agree. NSW are doing the best currently and that is due to the fantastic leadership of Gladys’ government. Victorian‘s have no idea about good government anyway.
Yes because they have been able to suppress outbreaks relatively quickly without having to massively disrupt economic activity and inconvenience people's lives. The other states haven't got the balance right yet.

Yes because they have been able to suppress outbreaks relatively quickly without having to massively disrupt economic activity and inconvenience people's lives. The other states haven't got the balance right yet.

NSW is the gold standard.

The other states have weak leadership who have no idea how to manage an outbreak so they close their borders and ruin their economies. Then some (like the idiots in QLD) ask the Federal Government for funding due to their own state government incompetence.

Back