• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Affable Thread

Affable

Gina and Venus would be a good pair to represent me.

tumblr_nvuy2muIgB1ql5yr7o3_400.gifv

BBpenguin88

Constantly referencing my username kind of defeats the whole cyberstalking thing
Columbo, I can arrange for you to be a cyber guest
but it's not all that fun
We are slightly older than you & the plan is drinks, bbq, swimming in my pool, hot tub
the naps for all before headi g out to LA
but we'll be in touch if harassment of threats of banni g you coti nue
xo /cheers

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
Columbo, I can arrange for you to be a cyber guest
but it's not all that fun
We are slightly older than you & the plan is drinks, bbq, swimming in my pool, hot tub
the naps for all before headi g out to LA
but we'll be in touch if harassment of threats of banni g you coti nue
xo /cheers
Have fun.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Thank fuck the tennis is back on! It’s been too long between slams! They need to move the French up a little bit as French and Wimbledon are so close together.

Or get rid of the French all together haha.

Affable

Thank fuck the tennis is back on! It’s been too long between slams! They need to move the French up a little bit as French and Wimbledon are so close together.

Or get rid of the French all together haha.

What a first match for me to watch as well. No tuning into a match until Thiem plays for me. 😂 I think they should make a 5th Grand Slam tournament so that the events are not once every 3 months. Perhaps that is overkill though?

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
What a first match for me to watch as well. No tuning into a match until Thiem plays for me. 😂 I think they should make a 5th Grand Slam tournament so that the events are not once every 3 months. Perhaps that is overkill though?
Plus, we also have the Olympics, so that’s 3 majors in less just over two months. Terrible scheduling lol.

A 5th slam is interesting. Where would you have it? Would have to be in Asia somewhere I’d think.

Affable

Plus, we also have the Olympics, so that’s 3 majors in less just over two months. Terrible scheduling lol.

A 5th slam is interesting. Where would you have it? Would have to be in Asia somewhere I’d think.

Yep. Wow... A lot going on in the tennis world at the moment. They should have spread it out more.

If it were in Asia, Japan would probably be the best option. I am pretty sure they have the facilities for it. Maybe in the Middle East? Unsure if they have enough courts in Dubai for it.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Yep. Wow... A lot going on in the tennis world at the moment. They should have spread it out more.

If it were in Asia, Japan would probably be the best option. I am pretty sure they have the facilities for it. Maybe in the Middle East? Unsure if they have enough courts in Dubai for it.
Oh the Middle East is actually a good option. Dubai / Doha are quite fancy so makes sense. It would be a hard court though, so all the clay / grass lovers would be mad haha.

Affable

Oh the Middle East is actually a good option. Dubai / Doha are quite fancy so makes sense. It would be a hard court though, so all the clay / grass lovers would be mad haha.

Weren’t they worried that the Middle East would take the Australian Open if Melbourne didn’t host it this year? I think the Middle East would be a great place to hold the tennis for a 5th Grand Slam.

Thiem off to a good start.

He is looking very good. 😍

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Weren’t they worried that the Middle East would take the Australian Open if Melbourne didn’t host it this year? I think the Middle East would be a great place to hold the tennis for a 5th Grand Slam.

Melbs will NEVER give up the open. But if they did, Sydney is waiting! 💁🏽‍♂️😝

Fuzz

Who is playing aff? Might tune in for distraction.