Yes, no sky news videos to be posted!
(thwacks you zen like, dear mmm)
1 not your thread
2 you're not the monitor either
3 pointles to argue opposing view
for example
there are actual pedophiles amongst our rt wing
yet, there are nutters among the q
whon still believe Hillary Clinton runs a pedphilic sex club in a pizza basement where babies blood is eaten by Vampires & of course the Royal Family who are lizards...
let posters post & come play w/me in discord....
leaves trail of PG chat xoxox

For you and your puppet master

tumblr_ouixpocy6K1spgk1lo1_500.gifv
slow clap, that is a new GIF
pity it's still indicative of your inability to string actual orignal words & thought
I pity thee

(thwacks you zen like, dear mmm)
1 not your thread
2 you're not the monitor either
3 pointles to argue opposing view
for example
there are actual pedophiles amongst our rt wing
yet, there are nutters among the q
whon still believe Hillary Clinton runs a pedphilic sex club in a pizza basement where babies blood is eaten by Vampires & of course the Royal Family who are lizards...
let posters post & come play w/me in discord....
leaves trail of PG chat xoxox

It was just a suggestion.

Move along Columbo.
You, and your little friend in your ear persuading you to be confrontational, are doing more to create disharmony and division than any Sky News video ever has.
if you are referring to me as his friend in his ear persuading him to be confrontational
you don't know the meaning of ambassadors
so eff you
unfollowing & ignoring....wonder if Fuzz shall be next to accuse me w/o merit
toodles

Lol I'm not the one promoting and encouraging bigotry here. All I'm doing is standing up for what I believe in. And not getting fooled by an obvious troll.
(cough)
code word lipstick
stop bothering pigs & we need to shop for lipstick if you care to continue
othrewise, may I tempt you into a different game w/other folk?
why not visit my chat friends LOL
you won't understand a words they type ((((hugs)))

if you are referring to me as his friend in his ear persuading him to be confrontational
so eff you
toodles

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that you are doing that, dumb fuck.

Stop acting like the hall monitor. It makes you look laughable when you do that. The fact that you are more concerned about my behaviour than the behaviour of someone clearly trolling and spreading bigotry and hatred on this forum is disturbing.
The only person people are laughing at, is you. If you had any ounce of self respect or awareness, you’d fuck off to your own thread and leave Affable’s alone. You’re pathetic.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that you are doing that, dumb fuck.
neither dumg nor fuck
you are the least civil gay I k ow
none would throw anything literal, virtual cyber at woman (cis or otnherwise)
I don't bother to pity anymore
but I do piss in your direction...

The only person people are laughing at, is you. If you had any ounce of self respect or awareness, you’d fuck off to your own thread and leave Affable’s alone. You’re pathetic.

He doesn't have an ounce of respect. Cheats the benefits system to claim on disability when he admits himself that he is perfectly capable of working.

so eff you
toodles

I think this post pretty much confirms your intentions here, Penguin. Now, off you fuck.

Attachments

• 66D34D9C-AEA5-4728-88AE-DFC4D46D4210.jpeg
    66D34D9C-AEA5-4728-88AE-DFC4D46D4210.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 17

If you had any ounce of self respect or awareness you would realise that supporting and encouraging bigotry is wrong.

Imagine not knowing what a dumbfuck is and commenting like they are two distinct elements. LOL. Stupid people do what stupid people do.

neither dumg nor fuck
you are the least civil gay I k ow
none would throw anything literal, virtual cyber at woman (cis or otnherwise)
I don't bother to pity anymore
but I do piss in your direction...
I am facinated by the medical condition that allows a female the ablility to wave your genetaila around to piss in anyones direcction.... that seems much more a male thing to be able to do.

Back