Nice videos. America looks beautiful.
haha pity it's filled w/us ugly (imaginary) yanks lololol
In winter, I'm 30 minutes from snow, desert LA & Disneyland
stilll not as interesting as Aussi Forum on BBaus ha bloody ha
but I did find what must be a fated friend,
you dear Columbo
xo

Move along Columbo.
You, and your little friend in your ear persuading you to be confrontational, are doing more to create disharmony and division than any Sky News video ever has.

Lol I'm not the one promoting and encouraging bigotry here. All I'm doing is standing up for what I believe in. And not getting fooled by an obvious troll.

Lol I'm not the one promoting and encouraging bigotry here. All I'm doing is standing up for what I believe in. And not getting fooled by an obvious troll.
You’ve made you point, and quite evidently, no one gives a fuck. You are disruptive and divisive and that behaviour has no place here. If you want to carry on, do it in your own thread.

You’ve made you point, and quite evidently, no one gives a fuck. You are disruptive and divisive and that behaviour has no place here. If you want to carry on, do it in your own thread.

Stop acting like the hall monitor. It makes you look laughable when you do that. The fact that you are more concerned about my behaviour than the behaviour of someone clearly trolling and spreading bigotry and hatred on this forum is disturbing.

tumblr_p4oichwZEE1urli1fo1_500.gifv

haha not offended you made me spit my tea laughing
the gays I know (even the physicians) are proud at little they know about female nether regions
they're called gold star gays (only been in their mum) otherwise zero knowledge or desire haha for um
fannys LOL

haha not offended you made me spit my tea laughing
the gays I know (even the physicians) are proud at little they know about female nether regions
they're called gold star gays (only been in their mum) otherwise zero knowledge or desire haha for um
fannys LOL

For you and your puppet master

tumblr_ouixpocy6K1spgk1lo1_500.gifv

Back