Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Hey @Timdormer!

I was wanting to know what you think about Ryan winning (like @APABLD just asked)?

Also, did Drew ever give you back his and Tully's rocks? And did you ever find Sharon's?

And are you coming to watch Ben's comedy act? Do you need a date?

Anyway here's my thoughts on who I think makes a deserving big brother winner. I believe winners should be well rounded, ticking all the boxes of a few key traits. These are:

ENTERTAINMENT - make us laugh, cry or get angry...connect and engage with us. Keep creating great content rather than waiting for it to happen around you.
DRIVE - You've got to want it. Fight for it. Strategy, confidence and effort. Have the guts.
HEART - Ability to be vulnerable, transparent, show weakness and also care for others. Think altruistically when needed.
AUTHENTICITY- I think the most important trait! How genuine you are, unashamedly yourself. Warts and all.

Using this criteria only 2 housemates tick all the boxes for me, and that's Travis or Penny.

BUT I reckon Skye or Ryan will take it out.
It's so sad that australia doesn't see it like this.
I always say that to win bb you need to work hard. No one deserves 200k for not playing the game.

Hey @Timdormer!

I was wanting to know what you think about Ryan winning (like @APABLD just asked)?

Also, did Drew ever give you back his and Tully's rocks? And did you ever find Sharon's?

And are you coming to watch Ben's comedy act? Do you need a date?

On Ryan winning, yeah fitting end to a shithouse series.

The rocks, no, still haven't got drew and Tullys, who is Sharon? Lol.

Bens shows, yes I think I might turn up but not tell him and sit quietly in a dark corner. as for a date, are you paying?[DOUBLEPOST=1417135594][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Timdormer, can you please tell Jake to stop opening his mouth every time he takes a photo?
Yes. And maybe he will stop breathing too.

Bens shows, yes I think I might turn up but not tell him and sit quietly in a dark corner. as for a date, are you paying?[DOUBLEPOST=1417135594][/DOUBLEPOST]
The jake comment made me lol

Have you seen lisa and jake on instragram?

Do you cringe a little inside ?

Tim have you met any of the HM's and what are you honest opinions.

Have you heard of any after party goss?

Any insider scoop on next year? will there actually be another BB, I know they are saying to put in of you're interested on being a HM but I think they have done that before and BB disappeared!

Ok, I've thought about it. I'll pay and take you for a Macca's run and we'll have a goon bag in New Farm park. Are you in?

@Timdormer for many years Paul Dyer was my fave player of the game, but you eclipsed that with what i think was the perfect game. Congrats.
How's Ben going? Please send him my love.
Generally after a BB wraps, all the ex HMs look like theyre all friendly even if they weren't whilst in the house, yet this season, not sure if its just large amounts of resting bitch face, but the "cool kids" still look like they have no time at all for some of the others. Any comments on this? Is there anyone the others just sort of tolerate at best?

Back