Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Not at all surprised, I love him but I myself dislike him (as many would say of me). I was also surprised Australia didn't warm to mikkaylas raw honesty. I think Priya is the updated version of mikka this year, and I'm glad Australia has given her a go!

I absolutely loved Mikkayla! She was my favourite on your season followed by you, I have never voted in a series of Big Brother until yours and it was for her and yourself.
She had many fans on here, but I think people started to get annoyed by her negative nancy ways sometimes.
I feel like the people who shine or are the stars of their season are the most deserving to win and I felt like that was you, Mikkayla and Tahan.
Do you still keep in contact with Mikkayla, or was that friendship that was only inside the house, and faded while on the outside?
And also, do you think Skye deserves to win Big Brother or would you hate it? She's the person I'd be most happy with taking the title.

I really don't get all the massive Ryan loving...

He's got a droll monotonous voice, has ripped into things and people a lot and has some kind of superiority complex that I believe he disguises quite well.. There is nothing about him that has inspired me, other than him being a gentleman and fairly decent... He's a nice guy, but to me the winner of big brother shouldn't be droll and smartass, without fully being a part of the game and capturing camera time and making us go "oooooh aaaaaaah". I don't think that frozen chicken is worth $200,000 for what it's worth, and honestly don't think he's made me laugh that much, perhaps a chortle here and there, but the jokes where kind of mean.

In terms of entertainment, Travis has been there in the forefront and has played the game hard. I don't get what people find entertaining about what Ryan's done on the show, for me for the most part he has been extremely mediocre.

I'd even rather Skye won than Ryan out of the big 4.

Beautiful! I loved Mikkayla and championed her and you all the way. The week when Mikkayala was having fights with you I knew the writing was on the wall for the poor girl. Fight with Tim = go home. Saved me money though only having Tim to vote for.
You know what, that fight was a really sad moment in the house. By that stage I had worked out that anyone who crossed me was walking the plank (not my intention!), I don't think Mikka even knew how much I loved and respected her in there. Early on when I was a bit ostracized by the group she was one of the only ones who came up and asked me how I was going and had time for a chat. When that fight blew up over nothing, I actually pleaded with mikka not to do it, but I guess her 9 lives were up!

...hey Tim... do you ever wander over to the 'Photoshop' thread?... if so... do you think that we are too harsh or do you take it as pure fun as it is intended?... also... have you gone into last years 'Photoshop' thread to see how you fared?... lol!... (I was one of those that Photoshopped you in favour 99% of the time lol!... cheers.
Hi mate! I did look once a few weeks back, there are some HILLARIOUS creations! I haven't seen any from last years, would love to see some of the highlights posted here if anyone is bothered to dig them out?

You're both attention seekers to varying degrees, prone to childish shenanigans etc.. only that you have 1o years on Skye and therefore she can use her age as an excuse for some of her antics. Whilst you on the other hand... :whistling: ;) :tongue:
It's bloody big brother. The game is to seek the attention of the voters. Childish shenanigans? I'm proud to still have the free-spirited joy of a child, life's too boring otherwise, I'll be doing this when I'm 80. I bet you're a real hoot yourself.

I absolutely loved Mikkayla! She was my favourite on your season followed by you, I have never voted in a series of Big Brother until yours and it was for her and yourself.
She had many fans on here, but I think people started to get annoyed by her negative nancy ways sometimes.
I feel like the people who shine or are the stars of their season are the most deserving to win and I felt like that was you, Mikkayla and Tahan.
Do you still keep in contact with Mikkayla, or was that friendship that was only inside the house, and faded while on the outside?
And also, do you think Skye deserves to win Big Brother or would you hate it? She's the person I'd be most happy with taking the title.
Yes I definitley still stay in touch with mikka! We chat on the phone regularly, I am soooooo proud of her to change her life going after her dreams in radio. She is such a talented communicator and I really encouraged her to go for it!

I hands down thought skye was the most deserving to win, that's if you only consider traits of a big brother winner to be entertainment value. But I personally think to be a deserving winner you need to have a bit of heart too, a consideration toward others in your gameplay. Skye is a one woman show with a revolving door of love interests. This bored me after the halfway mark. I also started to question her authenticity, I think this is THE most important quality of a deserving BB winner.

Yes I definitley still stay in touch with mikka! We chat on the phone regularly, I am soooooo proud of her to change her life going after her dreams in radio. She is such a talented communicator and I really encouraged her to go for it!

I hands down thought skye was the most deserving to win, that's if you only consider traits of a big brother winner to be entertainment value. But I personally think to be a deserving winner you need to have a bit of heart too, a consideration toward others in your gameplay. Skye is a one woman show with a revolving door of love interests. This bored me after the halfway mark. I also started to question her authenticity, I think this is THE most important quality of a deserving BB winner.

You know what, I was just thinking...maybe I should write out my detailed thoughts on who I think deserves to win, discussing the traits of each of the housemates. Would anyone be interested in that? I have a plane ride back to sydney this morning I could do that then. Or a video? Hmm.

You know what, I was just thinking...maybe I should write out my detailed thoughts on who I think deserves to win, discussing the traits of each of the housemates. Would anyone be interested in that? I have a plane ride back to sydney this morning I could do that then. Or a video? Hmm.

I would be interested in your breakdown on the HMs this year Tim. I also want your take on why is there so much dislike for an intruder to win from the HMs perspective, besides the obvious.

Back