Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Hi tim! I'm really glad you still come to these forums and we haven't scared you off lol.

I was thrilled to see a post about you and benny! Oh goodness I can only imagine what is going on in his mind and thinking about what to take and hide from you on this trip haha.
Yes it's so exciting isn't it! I just hope I come back in one piece!

Hey Tim! Happy BB Anniversary!

You are the one and only time I have voted on BB, sent a few votes your way for the finale. :)

Before BB, had you ever applied for any other reality shows? Would you still apply to any others having already been on BB? Are there any you would have preferred to have gone on than BB had you been given the choice?

i remember last years finale, the BB backyard was all decked out with pretty stars, it looked so nice. i think this season will be our last aussie BB fix for a while, i'm hoping another channel will pick it up in the next few years.

happy BB anniversary, tim! you were such a great housemate!
Yes! It was like a magical wonderland. I will never forget that night!

Most of these I think I've answered already somewhere here. I'll only bother with the last one. Yes of course. Eternally. How could I love another when I am too busy staring into my own pond of reflection. Lol.

Ah! so you did!
I wasn't here for a few days so missed it!
I'm so embarrassed! :redface: :shy:
Ignore me! hahahaha! :p

Love ya Timmy! :inlove:

Hmmm. I'm lucky to have watched front row some of my idols...Aerosmith or Bon Jovi would probably take it out
Bon Jovi are pretty terrific live. I've never been front row but have seen a few of their tours.

Here's a story for you. I think it was when you were working on hitlist TV. You ran this comp where to win a CD pack you had to record a video of yourself requesting a song and submit it.
I did it, and later on I had a voicemail on my phone from some bloke calling himself "Browny" telling me I had won and to email him my address. I did ...

But I never received the CD pack or heard back from 'Browny' :-(

i remember last years finale, the BB backyard was all decked out with pretty stars, it looked so nice. i think this season will be our last aussie BB fix for a while, i'm hoping another channel will pick it up in the next few years.

happy BB anniversary, tim! you were such a great housemate!
I remember Tim alone at the end and walking out of the diary room. Brought tears to my eyes.
So awesome.
Last season was one of my favorite tv shows ever. Just fantastic.

Hey Tim! Happy BB Anniversary!

You are the one and only time I have voted on BB, sent a few votes your way for the finale. :)

Before BB, had you ever applied for any other reality shows? Would you still apply to any others having already been on BB. Are there any you would have preferred to have gone on than BB had you been given the choice?
Nope I had never applied for any others. If survivor was an option I would definitely love that, however I think I wouldn't last the social game. Big brother was the perfect fit for me I think!! I'd love to go on I'm a celebrity get me outta here...but alas, I'm not a celebrity!!

Bon Jovi are pretty terrific live. I've never been front row but have seen a few of their tours.

Here's a story for you. I think it was when you were working on hitlist TV. You ran this comp where to win a CD pack you had to record a video of yourself requesting a song and submit it.
I did it, and later on I had a voicemail on my phone from some bloke calling himself "Browny" telling me I had won and to email him my address. I did ...

But I never received the CD pack or heard back from 'Browny' :-(
Hahaaaa YOU'RE KIDDING!!! Browny was our work experience kid. It doesn't surprise me. I used to steal CDs from the prize cupboard and sell them on eBay all the time!

I remember Tim alone at the end and walking out of the diary room. Brought tears to my eyes.
So awesome.
Last season was one of my favorite tv shows ever. Just fantastic.
I remember crying my little eyes out. One of my only regrets was not jumping into the pool before I left!!!! I could almost hear everyone from home screaming too "jump jump!"[DOUBLEPOST=1415194885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you like Weetbix? It's important you see...
HATE THEM. Haven't eaten one since the 80s. Not even kidding

Awesome Tim is back. You are gonna lose your crown soon (sigh) but you will always be the Ultimate Big Brother player for me. I never voted before you played, and I haven't voted since.

Looking forward to watching your adventures with Ben too. Our house hold is really excited :) Take care, Kris xx

Nope I had never applied for any others. If survivor was an option I would definitely love that, however I think I wouldn't last the social game. Big brother was the perfect fit for me I think!! I'd love to go on I'm a celebrity get me outta here...but alas, I'm not a celebrity!!

Survivor is fucking amazing, I'm fairly obsessed with it and would kill to be on it and hug Jeff Probst. I can only imagine how interesting a season would be with you on it, haha, hilarious.

You were certainly destined for BB though. :)

Yes it's so exciting isn't it! I just hope I come back in one piece!
Oh tim! I have no doubt you will return in one piece... It's ben I'm more concerned about! I have a feeling if ben ends up in jail and needed to be bailed, you would do something wrong instead and end up sitting next to him to keep him company :hilarious:

I'm very excited for you! I will definitely be watching all your crazy antics. I miss hearing your crazy voice!

Btw, I love your parents sense of humour. The ferris wheel dinner... Their photos... :roflmao:

Oh I hadn't even considered this!!!

Yes we MUST get you on IACGMOOH! Let's tweet Peter Abbott. Does he Twitter?

Awesome Tim is back. You are gonna lose your crown soon (sigh) but you will always be the Ultimate Big Brother player for me. I never voted before you played, and I haven't voted since.

Looking forward to watching your adventures with Ben too. Our house hold is really excited :) Take care, Kris xx
Awww thanks kris!! Say g'day to the fam for me!! And thanks for the support!!!

Happy Anniversary Tim! I was so chuffed when you won, you were such a fun and crafty and audacious housemate. Such a rotter with your Muttley laugh in the diary room, truly the best<3

HAHAAA you know I msg a friend the other day who had worked with him and asked I wondered if he was a fan of my work. I actually wanted to host it...with Ben.
Or that!!

Last I heard they were struggling to get celebs to agree to it.

Back