Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

In the times you have spent with Sonia post-BB, do you get the sense that this is just a job for her, or does she actually love the show? I get that she is a busy woman, but it shows that she basically just reads the auto cue. She doesn't really seem to know what's going on.

Oh my! Yes! He already has some experience with this, and he is quick witted too- yes!
Eeeeeeew. My manager has been on at me for the last fortnight to do this. I'm dreaming bigger. Wrong side of the red carpet fence.[DOUBLEPOST=1409414585][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the times you have spent with Sonia post-BB, do you get the sense that this is just a job for her, or does she actually love the show? I get that she is a busy woman, but it shows that she basically just reads the auto cue. She doesn't really seem to know what's going on.
Oh but she's sooooo pretty.

Eeeeeeew. My manager has been on at me for the last fortnight to do this. I'm dreaming bigger. Wrong side of the red carpet fence.[DOUBLEPOST=1409414585][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh but she's sooooo pretty.
Ha! Sorry! And der!!!! Of course! Makeup?

iuEQqEv35qurP.gif

You're right!! I always was cranky at that BUT it played right into my plan of exposing him as a lousy boyfriend to her.
I was really annoyed that they didn't show you the video of Ed putting jade up while he was still in the house- no! seriously- I was fuming! I wanted justice and all that shit!

Oh thanks! I'd like to think my mind is fascinating! You sure know how to speak to a narcissist! Yes, that's the plan. If nobody in aust media has the balls to give me a gig by the end of this year I'm doing a stint in LA early next year!

And yes drew's a funny one. He's young, I think still working out his place in the world. I knew he was a chameleon and was talking shit behind me but I had never had a best mate before and I liked it, so I kept him around.

I hope you get a regular gig here but the opportunities are limited compared to the US & UK. They should get rid of the boring hosts on The Loop and hire you!

You were my fave on bbau and Tully second. Is she really mentally okay these days? Is she okay with Drew having a new girlfriend?

Promise to come back?

We would love to hear from you during the season. I will accept that you can't come on BehindBB IF, and only IF you have some official role on the show.

All the best for your week away with the Irwin's, thanks for sharing some time with us again. Champion!!

I was really annoyed that they didn't show you the video of Ed putting jade up while he was still in the house- no! seriously- I was fuming! I wanted justice and all that shit!
Oh can you imagine!!! Drew and I would have gone to town. I'm told during the Halloween show ed was in the control room watching all the fallout hearing what drew and i were saying, apparently he used some very nasty words that would definitely have not made the daily show!

What was the exact first thought that went through your head the moment you won Big Brother?

As in boyfriend/girlfriend? No. Both couples from the house have broken up. What's interesting is the inter-seasonal hookups that have happened between 2012 and 2013 housemates. Now theres some goss for you!

yes I meant as boyfriend/girlfriend.. thanks for answering. I just want you to know from day one of you walking in the BB house in 2013 I wanted you to win and I was so happy you did.. You brought sooo much laughter into the house and I never did get why so many HM's kept getting aggravated with you. I thought you were hilarious.. Wished you could go back on :)

Back