Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

I don't know why she's still there let alone "popular".

what she has done is avoided eviction...7 or 8 times :confused: ......knee socks must be very popular ???..just saying hahahahahahah

If you continue flirting with me, I might just get you inebriated and take advantage of you. I figure a shot of Jägermeister won't do, so... are you in the mood to share this with me?

jager.jpg

I have ordered another case full of this elixir... just in case :)

Lets get this party started!

what she has done is avoided eviction...7 or 8 times :confused: ......knee socks must be very popular ???..just saying hahahahahahah

Sometimes boring people avoid eviction by chance.

I cant remember when it has been so near the end of a season & I haven't formed an opinion of a HM. She is invisible to me, "under the radar?", boring. She is too bland to interest me, for or against.

Sometimes boring people avoid eviction by chance.

I cant remember when it has been so near the end of a season & I haven't formed an opinion of a HM. She is invisible to me, "under the radar?", boring. She is too bland to interest me, for or against.

Boring people don't see themselves being nominated more than any other hm

Boring people don't see themselves being nominated more than any other hm

I don't consider her boring but not overly entertaining either. Regarding her being saved alot, I found myself voting for her to get rid of people I didn't like, maybe thats the same with other people?

I don't consider her boring but not overly entertaining either. Regarding her being saved alot, I found myself voting for her to get rid of people I didn't like, maybe thats the same with other people?

With her recent high percentage saves against strong players, I'd say there are other reasons she is being voted.

Capture.JPGxxxxxx.JPGzz.JPG1.JPG

Interesting how Tahans gaze never leaves the exact dead center of the Camera's eye.

Either Tahan has x-ray vision or just has a real gut feeling where the camera is behind the 2way mirror.

This is what it comes down too? Seems like a desperate attempt to make tahan look like this horrible human being or great manipulator. Just saying

At least she save some interest with the Jade-Ed one-sided fiasco.

Tahan is so boring she has contributed nothing.

I dont like watching Jade humiliate herself but you obviously do. I rather watch Nathan do nothing.

OR .. I dunno .. the camera operator moved *just beside* the person she was focussed on?

That is why i showed a number of images over 1min period. Tahan's gaze always returned and remained at the one part of the mirror. Remember she is lying down and can't see herself in that one part of the mirror, so it isn't like she is looking at herself.
Tahan is just very aware of the cameras, and i think she is smart enough to know if she stares at a single point on the mirror, BB will move that camera there. Just a thought :p

I don't like Jade doing that either. But at least she is doing something, unlike Tahan.

First 2/3 of the season = complete bitch but some was deserved and alone through the middle the 1/3 of the season. high maintenance.
Last 1/3 of the season = found a friend, pulled some jokes and enjoyed herself in the group. that might seem boring but her main enemies are gone so the need to hate was much less.

Jade through the past month = follow ed, do what he does and push her old friends aside. Ok.

This is what it comes down too? Seems like a desperate attempt to make tahan look like this horrible human being or great manipulator. Just saying

No one is trying to make tahan look ;like a horrible person ...I just don't think she deserves to win...in my opinion....and for a couple of reasons in my opinion

Back