Skip to main content

Tahan why so popular?

Well there are three very good reasons.
1. The internet, advertising and money pull of David Reynolds, V8 supercars, Bottle-O (with support of BBexecs) racing-ppl are asked to dial her save number, sometimes with no reference and are promised prizes et. al You can lop at least a third off her last two save totals for this reason!
2. She looks great. Her personality is no different to Heidi's...but gets a pass because of her looks
3. Ppl like bullies. They see it as a sign of toughness, individuality, going against the grain etc. All this talk about her being entertaining is just a distraction-her so called humour is just putting ppl down and making fun of them. Ditto Benjamin/Stacey from last year!

you seriously think people were promised "prizes" to save tahan? I couldn't help but lol @ that. Show me some proof that you are not just speculating?

Firstly Heidi is not ugly, she might not be as slender as the others but she has one of the prettiest faces
Secondly even though she was not one of my least favorites, I didn't find her very interesting at all. She was kind of like Jade, in the sense that there weren't many dimensions to her personality

No offense but if you believe that? your taste is in your arse :(

Well besides being beautiful, she's also remarkably confident and resilient. Those are pretty strong qualities, especially in young women.

I don't want her to win, but I can see her strengths as well as her weaknesses.

I have an opinion on maybe why tahan is so confident note: i have nothing against tahan: but she has been way too confident , almost like tahan has been holding "cards"? professional gamblers would get big odds at the beginning of the show , it would certainly pay to keep her in and win this is only my my opinion

She has no cards to play. What you see is what you get. Those with the cards are the ones who get caught out.

She has no cards to play. What you see is what you get. Those with the cards are the ones who get caught out.

What you see is what you get. That is tahan! Others might be thinking and holding back, she splutters it all out and has no hidden agenda. That's why she is my favourite.

What you see is what you get. That is tahan! Others might be thinking and holding back, she splutters it all out and has no hidden agenda. That's why she is my favourite.

One travels far and wide to meet the prophets. You two are on fire :cool:

Oh, my 'guilty pleasure'... Tahan is my absolute favourite in the DR! :p

One travels far and wide to meet the prophets. You two are on fire :cool:

Oh, my 'guilty pleasure'... Tahan is my absolute favourite in the DR! :p

This forum is back to normal with you here. I love her diary room outbursts and her animated rants.

This forum is back to normal with you here. I love her diary room outbursts and her animated rants.

Not sure whether this is a compliment or a (what's the opposite) dis-compliment? Either way thank you. Guess who else likes Tahan in the DR :p
If you figure it out, I'll buy you a Jägermeister :)

Tahan has cute boobies. She's not perfect figure wise but that makes her even more adorable and many a woman can identify their body shape with hers. She eats healthy and is energetic as well. Jade has a better figure but she does not eat or exercise and that being said is not a good role model.

Not sure whether this is a compliment or a (what's the opposite) dis-compliment? Either way thank you. Guess who else likes Tahan in the DR :p
If you figure it out, I'll buy you a Jägermeister :)

It's a compliment, because the threads are incomplete without you here ;)

Now let me guess, well I know you do, but surely EVERYONE does too! If not... Be gone! Lol

Im saying she doesn't deserve to win. Im not saying I do, how fucking stupid are you people.

I agree , she doesn't deserve to win; i have nothing against tahan: she has seemed overconfident and maybe that's for a reason? a lot of outside support perhaps? as i said on another thread; if professional gamblers laid large bets on tahan at great odds at the start of the show? it would definitely be to their interests to keep her in to win...just saying hahahahah

It's a compliment, because the threads are incomplete without you here ;)

Now let me guess, well I know you do, but surely EVERYONE does too! If not... Be gone! Lol

If you continue flirting with me, I might just get you inebriated and take advantage of you. I figure a shot of Jägermeister won't do, so... are you in the mood to share this with me?

jager.jpg

I have ordered another case full of this elixir... just in case :)

Back