Skip to main content

Tahan Is Evil

I don't think Tahan, or any of them, are "evil" at all.

However I'm not sure if I agree with the trend of celebrating the constant venom that comes out of her mouth while cutting Mikkayla and Jade to shreds whenever it comes out of theirs.
Don't you know? Gosh! It's perfectly fine if a Tahan says something mean because she's just being 'honest', people just seem to turn a blind eye. Nobody else could say that, only her....

I'm surprised she has any friends really.
She's too bitchy and mean to other girls to have any female friends
& most guys don't tolerate that level of bitchiness for her to have any guy friends.

Don't you know? Gosh! It's perfectly fine if a Tahan says something mean because she's just being 'honest', people just seem to turn a blind eye. Nobody else could say that, only her....

Well I'm almost certain she said something about the world not needing the sugar sisters a while back and nobody battered an eyelid because it was Tahan and they had come to expect it. I don't see how that's much different to what Jade/Mikkayla said yesterday.

You are letting your prejudices affect your judgement - Mkkayla was no worse & no better than Jade & neither meant it.

Not true. It takes me a long time to dislike someone.

Mikkayla's behavior took over 2 months for me to want her out. I can see the human side of making mistakes, and I don't judge them just for being not perfect. When I see nastiness behind an action that is when I start disliking someone. Mikkayla is the only one I feel that way about. I don't like some actions of other HMs, even Tahan, but that's ok, because they are not nasty.

Jade didn't mean it, she said it because she was annoyed. It is totally different with Mikkayla, her reaction was nasty. Jade is a nice person with normal human reactions, like Tahan.

That is the way I see it.

I feel a bit sad about some of the attitude she has in there. She says she doesn't have any friends in there but isn't that kind of her own fault? I wish she could look at things different maybe even have the courage to sit everyone down and maybe say she went in there with the wrong attitude and say sorry to people.

i don't like cats. I've never had one and never will i guess. I much prefer dogs...

My friend has a cat. I don't know why though...

Maybe i'd change my mind if cats could talk. Maybe they could change my mind...

If cats weren't the way they were, maybe i'd like them the same way i like dogs...

what! don't mess with the Cats buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
No but you said this...

Coming from someone who has a very long negative streak of Tahan on the popularity tracker.
So you have a harboring dislike with Tahan and you go post on the Anti-Mikkayla board about it being awful. Hmm...
Rating housemates negatively is the same posting negative comments. Its all about disliking a housemate.
Its obvious you have a dislike of Tahan so its hypocritical to tell people not to judge negatively when your doing so yourself.

Wow you are checking my posts on the popularity tracker? Thats speaks volumes :rolleyes:. Leaving a negative comment is very different to playing a game where you have to leave a negative! I like her the least in the house. Like having to nominate. I think all the Hate threads are awful and immature.
If you had read the whole thing I said that it must be exhausting carrying around such dislike for someone you dont even know. You just picked a part of what I said.
First you mock me and now you call me a hypocrite. I wont be responding to any more of your posts, Your obvious blind love of Tahan has caused you to lose objectivity.

Tahan makes me sick she claims to be "honest" but is the fakest of them all. What makes me mad is that she (and even Tim) insult my intelligence as a viewer. She seems to think that the viewers are stupid enough that she can manipulate them by telling them what they want to hear in th DR and act the exact opposite. Case in point she called Mikkayla a racist in the DR for talking in an asian accent but then did the same thing herself and when Tim did that with the massage parlour, she laughed. Now she thinks that she's got something over jade with Jade's hyperbolic remark and is milking it for all it's worth. I guess that's playing the game but I don't appreciate it when they think the public is stupid

Tahan makes me sick she claims to be "honest" but is the fakest of them all. What makes me mad is that she (and even Tim) insult my intelligence as a viewer. She seems to think that the viewers are stupid enough that she can manipulate them by telling them what they want to hear in th DR and act the exact opposite. Case in point she called Mikkayla a racist in the DR for talking in an asian accent but then did the same thing herself and when Tim did that with the massage parlour, she laughed. Now she thinks that she's got something over jade with Jade's hyperbolic remark and is milking it for all it's worth. I guess that's playing the game but I don't appreciate it when they think the public is stupid

How is she fake?

Not true. It takes me a long time to dislike someone.

Mikkayla's behavior took over 2 months for me to want her out. I can see the human side of making mistakes, and I don't judge them just for being not perfect. When I see nastiness behind an action that is when I start disliking someone. Mikkayla is the only one I feel that way about. I don't like some actions of other HMs, even Tahan, but that's ok, because they are not nasty.

Jade didn't mean it, she said it because she was annoyed. It is totally different with Mikkayla, her reaction was nasty. Jade is a nice person with normal human reactions, like Tahan.

That is the way I see it.

Oh yes ofcourse Mikkayla wants to see her dead. It's not like it's a totally human thing to make hyperbolic remarks in the heat of the moment without meaning them. Every teenager is nasty and evil by your logic

How is she fake?

Did you not read my example? And how can she call some of the other girls fat and ugly, say mean things all the time and follow them up with "just joking", in the house and then cry at an obviously hyperbolic remark? Those tears were as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

It's crystal clear what she's trying to do. She is trying to get in the same position as Estelle last season. Whereas I thought it happened organically with Estelle, she is trying her best to force her way into that position.

Oh yes ofcourse Mikkayla wants to see her dead. It's not like it's a totally human thing to make hyperbolic remarks in the heat of the moment without meaning them. Every teenager is nasty and evil by your logic

I don't believe Mikkayla wants her dead. She said it to be nasty, unlike Jade who said it because she was annoyed. Mikkayla IMO has a nasty side to her

Did you not read my example? And how can she call some of the other girls fat and ugly, say mean things all the time and follow them up with "just joking", in the house and then cry at an obviously hyperbolic remark? Those tears were as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs.

It's crystal clear what she's trying to do. She is trying to get in the same position as Estelle last season. Whereas I thought it happened organically with Estelle, she is trying her best to force her way into that position.

Doesn't sound fake to me.

Tahan has the face of an angel and the soul of a devil! She has got to be one of the nastiest, most negative, obstinate, hateful, egotistical, shallow & judgemental characters ever on BB. She has a malicious personality. She wonders why all the girls HATE her. How can she blame them? She runs all the girls down and then she wonders why she has no friends. You can't be so spiteful to people and then expect them to befriend you.

Tahan has dug her own grave.

GIRL...Jealousy does not look good on you even if you're sitting behind a computer screen at home and no one can see who you are.
Get out there, get a new haircut and maybe some highlights, clearly your obsession with BB and tahan is unhealthy...oh and btw, if anyone is EVIL in that place it's freaking mikkayla who is so insecure and has a disgusting mind set she really can't even hide her jealousy towards tahan anymore.

Wow you are checking my posts on the popularity tracker? Thats speaks volumes :rolleyes:. Leaving a negative comment is very different to playing a game where you have to leave a negative! I like her the least in the house. Like having to nominate. I think all the Hate threads are awful and immature.
If you had read the whole thing I said that it must be exhausting carrying around such dislike for someone you dont even know. You just picked a part of what I said.
First you mock me and now you call me a hypocrite. I wont be responding to any more of your posts, Your obvious blind love of Tahan has caused you to lose objectivity.

Since you wont be replying, I guess this is the last word on this.

Yes, I went through 5 pages and I doubted that the trend would shift because you are persistent.
Its seems that a lot of posters have decided who they would want to win already.
I go through posts like anyone else and will often look at the last few pages.
I wouldnt go through 100+ pages of comments if your serious at all. Its very tedious and waste of time.

Your telling me you have to leave a negative. They dont have a choice during nominations. You do.

No you corrected me when I pointed out a specific user who does much worse and thats what you replied with.
It was a shot at people who has a dislike of housemate, more specifically Mikkayla because you only bothered to posted there.
If you go post that on every hate board, it would make more sense but because only its about Mikkayla, you care so much.
You say they are awful and immature though you choose which ones to target.

Oh yes because I like Tahan.
I cant be objective. I said she can be 2-faced and a bitch on multiple threads.
I have said she did the wrong thing to laugh at Mikkayla's weight, didnt give a proper apology and the sugar sisters seemed like nice people.

-rolls eye-

Oh so Mikkayla is a teenager now.

what! don't mess with the Cats buddy

i don't like dogs. I've never had one and never will i guess. I much prefer cats...

My friend has a dog. I don't know why though...

Maybe i'd change my mind if dogs could talk. Maybe they could change my mind...

If dogs weren't the way they were, maybe i'd like them the same way i like cats...

i don't like dogs. I've never had one and never will i guess. I much prefer cats...

My friend has a dog. I don't know why though...

Maybe i'd change my mind if dogs could talk. Maybe they could change my mind...

If dogs weren't the way they were, maybe i'd like them the same way i like cats...

Its not the dogs I hate. Its the owners.. they never pick up their dog shit!!

Back