Skip to main content

Tahan Is Evil

I don't think anyone is evil.
I know for a fact that pretty much everyone on here has said stuff that we'd get crucified for if we were on BB, myself included.
I think that Tahan says mean things but deep down would like to be friends with Jade.
I think that Jade said a mean thing but regrets it.
I think Mikkayla is jealous of Tahan.
I think that if Tahan and Jade talked one on one then they'd sort a lot of things out. I'm not talking about a situation where someone is confronted in a group, I'm talking one on one.
Tahan is no victim, she's a strong girl and needs to stop going down the path of self-pity and she'll be fine. She's not evil.

Tahan is an out and out narcissistic, self absorbed nasty bitch and has proven that on several occasions with what we've actually seen her say and act, just imagine the shit she's said that we haven't seen? That said what Jade and Mikkayla said was piss poor as well no matter how "out of context" they would have you believe it was.

I don't particularly like any of them and don't want to see any of them win but i'm not too worried because none of them will.

Tahan's only as evil as Muckayla and Moleface.

I'm glad the Sugar Cysters are gone, so at least the bitch-pack is broken up.

I don't like cats. I've never had one and never will I guess. I much prefer dogs...

My friend has a cat. I don't know why though...

Maybe I'd change my mind if cats could talk. Maybe they could change my mind...

If cats weren't the way they were, maybe I'd like them the same way I like dogs...

i have a cat

it behaves a lot like a dog

you would like it

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

This is the first time I felt sorry for Tahan. You don't say something like that about anyone, not even your worst enemy. Mikkayla using the argument of "you say things about us too" just makes her look even more pathetic. She went too far to tonight. I love how people call Tahan a two-faced when she was running after Jade to confront her.

What so funny is that Jade said she doesn't remember what she is saying but then run out to the bedroom panicking about someone ratting out to Tahan.

Tahan has the face of an angel and the soul of a devil! She has got to be one of the nastiest, most negative, obstinate, hateful, egotistical, shallow & judgemental characters ever on BB. She has a malicious personality. She wonders why all the girls HATE her. How can she blame them? She runs all the girls down and then she wonders why she has no friends. You can't be so spiteful to people and then expect them to befriend you.
Couldn't have said it better.

Though Mikkayla isn't any better.

This is the first time I felt sorry for Tahan. You don't say something like that about anyone, not even your worst enemy. Mikkayla using the argument of "you say things about us too" just makes her look even more pathetic. She went too far to tonight. I love how people call Tahan a two-faced when she was running after Jade to confront her.

What so funny is that Jade said she doesn't remember what she is saying but then run out to the bedroom panicking about someone ratting out to Tahan.

Yup, and also Jade said that someone told Tahan exactly what she said, i.e. Jade remembers exactly what she said.

Tahan is evil? Really? REALLY?!!

That was just pure evil what Jade & Mikkayla said about Tahan...no matter how they try to explain it away...they still wished her dead...BB that was a very inappropriate thing that the viewers were allowed to see...only Drew was the one to be shocked by this form of viciousness...?...honestly they are out of control BB...bullying beyond belief...they should get a warning...I am disgusted by that behaviour...any1 who can justify what was said is cold hearted or Jade or Mikkayla supporters...I would feel sick if that degree of hostility was directed at my daughter in public...let alone in a house without anywhere to escape...tsk tsk tsk

Back