Skip to main content

Tahan Is Evil

spygirl99

Tahan has the face of an angel and the soul of a devil! She has got to be one of the nastiest, most negative, obstinate, hateful, egotistical, shallow & judgemental characters ever on BB. She has a malicious personality. She wonders why all the girls HATE her. How can she blame them? She runs all the girls down and then she wonders why she has no friends. You can't be so spiteful to people and then expect them to befriend you.

Tahan has dug her own grave.

Tahan has the face of an angel and the soul of a devil! She has got to be one of the nastiest, most negative, obstinate, hateful, egotistical, shallow & judgemental characters ever on BB. She has a malicious personality. She wonders why all the girls HATE her. How can she blame them? She runs all the girls down and then she wonders why she has no friends. You can't be so spiteful to people and then expect them to befriend you.

Tahan has dug her own grave.

And now that she has put down her friends on the outside she will lose their support if she hasn't already.

Ps. I'm so glad you made this thread

I'm wondering how Tahan came out as looking "Evil" in that episode, slightly confused, are you sure you aren't talking about Mikkayla?, all though I wouldn't even say Mikkayla is evil. There have been bitches and assholes, but no truly "evil" housemates before.

And now that she has put down her friends on the outside she will lose their support if she hasn't already.

Yes, I would be very surprised to see her maintain her previous friendships. She is just so hateful towards other women. The problem is with her but she can't see it. She can't see that she is the biggest bitch of them all. The other girls get along quite well, Tahan is the only real antagonist.

And, then she has the cheek to confront people about what they have said! What a hypocrite. I just cannot stand the girl, she is rotten to the core.

I'm wondering how Tahan came out as looking "Evil" in that episode, slightly confused, are you sure you aren't talking about Mikkayla?, all though I wouldn't even say Mikkayla is evil. There have been bitches and assholes, but no truly "evil" housemates before.

Oh FFS, lighten up. Oh yeah I REALLY think she has 666 tattooed on her scalp! Then again......hmmmmmm.

Me too because I will break my no voting rule. I WILL vote to save Tahan after what I have seen tonight

You must live a very sheltered life for you to have so much hate towards someone on Big Brother :)

She is on my block list, but when someone reply to her post I see what she writes. She is such an ugly person, full of hate, I couldn't stand to look at her Avatar. She must be a very sad case to feel the need to hate. It was Tully now it's Tahan.

How do you come to the conclusion Tahan is evil... if it was from the most current daily show on TV, then shouldn't you be calling Mikkayla and especially Jade evil for what they said.

If anyone was evil..I'd bet my money on Mikkayla.

Tonight for sure. I never disliked anyone as much as I do Mikkayla now. Jade didn't really mean what she said, but Mikkayla with her comment of, kicking some dirt on top of her, was pure nastiness. Nothing has nasty as been said in BB 2013

You must live a very sheltered life for you to have so much hate towards someone on Big Brother :)

If this post annoys you so much then PI$$ off. Honestly, why do you (and others) come into threads and act so sanctimonious? The title of the thread is obviously too much for your frail little heart to take, so stay away.

How do you come to the conclusion Tahan is evil... if it was from the most current daily show on TV, then shouldn't you be calling Mikkayla and especially Jade evil for what they said.

Yep, I believe Tahan is the antichrist. Oh sweet jesus, why are people so literal on here. Lighten up!

If this post annoys you so much then PI$$ off. Honestly, why do you (and others) come into threads and act so sanctimonious? The title of the thread is obviously too much for your frail little heart to take, so stay away.

Oh chill out, not everyone is going to jump on your bandwagon of hate missy.

She is on my block list, but when someone reply to her post I see what she writes. She is such an ugly person, full of hate, I couldn't stand to look at her Avatar. She must be a very sad case to feel the need to hate. It was Tully now it's Tahan.

Wow, what a hypocrite. You need to look in the mirror lovey! Are you a masochist, a glutton for punishment? Why come into my posts if they offend you so much? You are freaky and probably a bit of a nutter too.

I don't like cats. I've never had one and never will I guess. I much prefer dogs...

My friend has a cat. I don't know why though...

Maybe I'd change my mind if cats could talk. Maybe they could change my mind...

If cats weren't the way they were, maybe I'd like them the same way I like dogs...

Last edited:
Back