Skip to main content

Survivor: Winners at War (Season 40)

Columbo

Never again
It starts tonight 7:30 PM on GO!

20 former winners coming back to compete again, some for like the fifth time. Should be interesting to see.

Reactions: kxk
It was funny when Tony was itching to go searching for an idol but he knew that if he did he'd be targeted so he just stayed close in camp.

Interesting to see the different strategies and how they all clash or meld with each other.

Damn...my favorite winner, Twinnie Natalie gets sent to Exile Island. What are those idiots thinking eliminating a female challenge beast this early? Sure she didnt win either time during the immunity challenge but they still sent her out both times and didnt use 7 of the other women on the tribe so they must have considered her the best option.

Mr & Mrs Boston Rob, he has aged but looks OK, she looks the same........fuck 20years ago
I haven't watched the US version in years, I have no idea who most of these people are
Nice little end to our survivor week viewing, and interested to see how it is now

Damn...my favorite winner, Twinnie Natalie gets sent to Exile Island. What are those idiots thinking eliminating a female challenge beast this early? Sure she didnt win either time during the immunity challenge but they still sent her out both times and didnt use 7 of the other women on the tribe so they must have considered her the best option.

They were worried about her connection with Jeremy.

Jeff Pobst: Yul, when you first played the iphone hadn't been out yet.

Yul: Ha ha, yeah.

Jeff Probst: Ethan, when you played Survivor Africa the declaration of independence hadn't even been written.

Ethan: Ummmm.

Jeff Probst: And Amber, when you first played all those years ago dinosuars still roamed the earth.

Amber: Huh?

Yul is still looking fiiiiine.

Wendell still packing some kind of package too.

I also find Adam and Nick attractive. Nick has a bit of a dad bod going on now which quite suits him.
Ethan also looks better older and with shorter hair.

Non shock to see Ambuh go. What were they thinking, putting a married couple in there?

Queen 'no emotions, anyone but me' Sandra taking Rob not telling her he's playing again awfully personally.

Those two episodes had more content than a whole week's worth of australian survivor. There was so much going on.

Non shock to see Ambuh go. What were they thinking, putting a married couple in there?

Queen 'no emotions, anyone but me' Sandra taking Rob not telling her he's playing again awfully personally.

I wonder if Rob was telling the truth to Sandra about not going on this season but changed his mind after a thousand phone calls from Probst?

Personally, I would have liked to have seen boston rob replaced with someone like cochran. just to see how he would have gone (though i suspect it might have been the star struck edit of adam and ben).

Plus i reckon amber might have gone further without the rob factor.

Those two episodes had more content than a whole week's worth of australian survivor. There was so much going on.
I haven't watched the US version for a few seasons now. The editing of the alliance discussions and voting strategy all seemed so much cleaner and more cohesive. And I prefer their music too. I'm totally over that overly dramatic piece AU uses during TC.

Even though it was a two hour episode, it seemed to fly by. Tribal councils were quick and concise, something I think our version needs to take on board, where sometimes it seems to drag on for half an episode.

It rated a pitiful 112,000 viewers on the overnights. Ouch.

That's not that bad for a multichannel. I also feel like there wasn't that much promotion for it compared to other season so a lot of people wouldn't have known it was premiering this week. There could also be burn out because Australian Survivor is on 3 times a week, so people may be over Survivor by the time Thursday comes around. Survivor also always gets a big increase in consolidated ratings.

Back