Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 23

Does Mr Sticky fingers realise he doesn't have to use all 10 poll options

• Total voters
…you can see that Mark was a diplomat by the way he’s twisting and turning Feras’s words around… Feras has no real answers either… cheers.

…Raymonds voted for Caroline methinks… so if Caroline and Mark vote for Feras he’s gone… cheers.

…I don’t give a shit who wins now that Raymond is gone… if anything… I would rather Caroline win this rather than the other two tossers now… nite all… thanks for the fun… sleep tight… pleasant dreams… cheers.

I'm a bit confused why they voted Raymond and not Feras...

Thought Ray was good with fire. Oh, well. He was a great cast member.

…the simple answer is… they’re all fucking morons… end of story!… cheers.

The scene of Mark winning and kneeling over in tears, and then cutting to Feras seething was some dramatic television.

Mark called it early on in the scramble that Caroline would be in a fire challenge with Raymond.
They then they show Mark saying that he can read the room and he knows Feras is lying… but then he walks into tribal and confirms with Caroline that she has a final 3 deal with Feras. What a head spin! Another example of pretty poor strategy in survivor:chaos theme.

I’m not sure that they would have changed their tactic anyway if they knew for sure that Feras was definitely voting Caroline as they may have thought that Caroline had a better chance against Ray in the fire challenge. But it just seemed like Mark was saying he wanted to make a move… and then did the predictable thing. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I know Feras is saying he didn’t want to sit next to Kirby at the end, as she would win… but I still feel like he could have claimed it as a move to use his idol to save Kirby, even if he goes into final 2 now, he isn’t a sure winner.

Poor little Raymond. Would have loved to have seen him make a deal with Caroline and Mark and then go on to win the whole show. The fact that he didn’t even consider any other option other than staying loyal to Feras is so disappointing.

I literally do not care who wins at this point.

Also Kirby’s deadpan reaction to Feras’ greeting was lol (even if what we saw was not chronologically correct haha).

Back